• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

AST Fulfillment Manager ( FORMERLY Advanced Shipment Tracking Pro ) (AST)

AST Fulfillment Manager ( FORMERLY Advanced Shipment Tracking Pro ) (AST) v4.1

No permission to download

Hello @everyone,​

This is the latest version v2.8 I have finally NULLD it and tested working. Please, everyone, test from your side since the plugin has had a lot of code changes from the last time and it become harder to Null.​

Please once any new version comes out let me know and I will do the NULL for it.​

Note: Thanks @simplysexyboy for uploading the v2.8 untouched version. Please once the latest version is out ping me and I will do the NULL again.

Download the full working activated NULLD AST PRO v2.8. from attachments.

Thank you so much!!!

Reactions: sniper5xx5

Hello @everyone,​

This is the latest version v2.8 I have finally NULLD it and tested working. Please, everyone, test from your side since the plugin has had a lot of code changes from the last time and it become harder to Null.​

Please once any new version comes out let me know and I will do the NULL for it.​

Note: Thanks @simplysexyboy for uploading the v2.8 untouched version. Please once the latest version is out ping me and I will do the NULL again.

Download the full working activated NULLD AST PRO v2.8. from attachments.

thanks. can you tell what file you have changed?

Who can null this plugin? if no one null correctly and share with me I won't post an update here. WTF... I been saying this things almost 1 year.

Who can null this plugin? if no one null correctly and share with me I won't post an update here. WTF... I been saying this things almost 1 year.

When I get a chance I will try to null it for everyone.

v3.0 nulled

Give it a try seems to be working fine.

1.sync feature does not work probably developer server code still checking licence.
1681778680419.png

2.Undefined variable $provider_array Some value did not entered but cant find where and which.\

2023/04/17 17:40:27 [error] 897211#897211: *9746 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Warning: Undefined variable $provider_array in /var/www/xx.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ast-pro/includes/class-ast-pro-fulfillment-dashboard.php on line 142" while reading response header from upstream, client: 141.11.22.14, server: domain.com, request: "GET /wp-admin/admin.php?page=fulfillment-dashboard HTTP/2.0", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/run/php/php8.0-fpm.sock:", host: "xxx.com", referrer: "https://xxx.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=woocommerce-advanced-shipment-tracking&tab=license"

3.on the integeration clicking dianxiaomi or any integeration after want to close, popup does not close.
1681778976727.png

beside that looks fine, let me know if those are the problem or not.

Last edited:
1. mine updates, takes awhile but will update.
ast.png

2. I don't see this error. Might be a conflict with another plugin. Otherwise would be a developer issue. Seems like it is a PHP error, might be a conflict with your php setup.

3. I get this same problem, might be fixed with next update. Nothing to do with nulling. I find if you set the setting, save than just reload page. It will still work.

I haven't found any errors on my site and seems to be working fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: simplysexyboy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qwerty113
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock