• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Astra Premium Starter Templates - Ready to Import Starter Website

Astra Premium Starter Templates - Ready to Import Starter Website v4.2.0

No permission to download
Hello people, i make a nulled fix with actual template working 100%. Version 3.5.4.
View hidden content is available for registered users!

Note: I tested with at least 10 premium templates and didn't have any errors.

(Digital Marketing Agency, Painter Artist, Business Consultancy Firm, The Pizzeria, Business Magazine, Fast Food Restaurant, Criminal Lawyer, Sports Wear Store, Pet Care, Home Stay, Food Truck).

- Please disregard any errors in my English, as it is not my native language.

- If it helped you, please learn to say thank you (like the post).

- Before publishing that you found an error or require support, read the previous posts that you will find most of the solution.

* All must be installed via the WordPress dashboard. (Do not use FTP).

Install and activate in the order below:

1) Astra theme from the WordPress repository
2) astra-addon-plugin-3.6.5.zip
3) Elementor.3.5.3.zip
4) Elementor-Pro.3.5.2.zip
5) ultimate-elementor-1.36.1.zip
6) astra-premium-sites-3.0.25.zip

Note2: Now just choose the desired theme in the library and continue the installation, everything will be imported without error. At least in the themes that I tested, there were none.

If there is an error in your installation, redo everything and read the previous posts in search of a solution. If you can't find anything, post it here, so we can try to help you.

Thanks to all the friends who always help with the uploads.

Neldrew - Brazil
Hi! thanks for the package, is it possible to create a new "package" of all plugins? Because your post and plugin versions are a year old now :)

Reactions: neldrew
Hi! thanks for the package, is it possible to create a new "package" of all plugins? Because your post and plugin versions are a year old now :)

Yes, it will be possible. Let the parties pass and I will arrange them! 🎅(y)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I have the original developer version. With it, you can make updates directly from your WordPress dashboard. If you want, call me and I'll explain the conditions.

Last edited:
Yes, it will be possible. Let the parties pass and I will arrange them! 🎅(y)

>>>>>>
If you need the original version, you can update directly from your WordPress panel.
Call me, and I'll explain the conditions.
Thanks bro, currently the premium templates are not working.

Reactions: neldrew
when setup :
Unpacking the package…

Installing the theme…

The package could not be installed. The style.css stylesheet does not contain a valid theme header.

Theme installation failed.

Hi, thanks for all the hard work. Wedding Planner (4) is missing. If anyone gets time to load that, I'd appreciate it. Happy holidays.

when setup :
Unpacking the package…

Installing the theme…

The package could not be installed. The style.css stylesheet does not contain a valid theme header.

Theme installation failed.
You have to install as a plugin, not theme

v.3.5.5 (not nulled) would be great if anyone can null.

nulled

Babak updated Astra Premium Starter Templates - Ready to Import Starter Website with a new update entry:

Astra Premium Sites v3.5.6

Download Astra Premium Sites v3.5.6 Nulled Free
v3.5.6 - 27-December-2023

- New: Expanded the Template Kit Library by introducing site templates for an enriched selection of design options.
- Improvement: Enhanced the WordPress Dashboard banner for improved visibility.
- Improvement: Streamlined compatibility by discontinuing support for PHP versions below 7.4
- Fix: Fixed the persistent customizer CSS issue in non-adaptive mode within the Template Kit Library.
- Fix: Enhanced...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock