• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Astra Premium Starter Templates - Ready to Import Starter Website

Astra Premium Starter Templates - Ready to Import Starter Website v4.2.0

No permission to download
@Medw1311 @bobsmith @Babak

05 - Update 01/03/2022:

astra-pro-sites-3.0.21.zip

Note: Follow the installation guidelines in the above post.

---------------

v3.0.21 - January 3, 2022

- Fix: Avoided redirect for Beaver Builder plugin when activated from import screen.

- Fix: Fixed some bugs with pre-import PHP compatibility screen.

06 - Update 01/04/2022:

astra-pro-sites-3.0.22.zip

https://babia.to/threads/astra-premium-starter-templates-ready-to-import-starter-websites.18024/post-784154

---------------

v3.0.22 - 4-January-2022

- Fix: Improved customizer import process.
- Fix: Improved import process for Elementor based sites.

Attachments

• astra-pro-sites-3.0.22.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 68
Gives an error, when importing digital agency template. Tried on 3.15 and 3.22, same error(

Attachments

• error.jpg
    error.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 13
  • template.jpg
    template.jpg
    193.3 KB · Views: 13

Version 3.0.23

January 6, 2022

Fix:
  • Better error and exception handling while importing.
  • Fixed an issue with redirection while installing Ultimate Addons for Beaver Builder – Lite plugin.
  • Fixed an issue where the templates library won’t refresh in real-time after the sync process.
  • Presto Player installation showing PHP incompatibility notice while importing a template.

I have the same problem, tried every premium pack on the web, any ideas?, thx :)
@Chrissetiawan

I did this by @GambitSteel

The solution is easy

1.- Import the premium template and receive the error
2.- Go to Elementor and disable default colors and fonts
3.- Import page by page from elementor new page

So, you import not the theme style, but create a page, edit it with elementor, and inside elementor you importing premium template. That worked for me.

Still, there is an issue with menu (it`s not working). All other things imported well.

If you want to customize theme or colors, just go to appearence and customize it as you need. There are pre-made colors templates inside.

Hope this helps.

@Chrissetiawan

I did this by @GambitSteel

So, you import not the theme style, but create a page, edit it with elementor, and inside elementor you importing premium template. That worked for me.

Still, there is an issue with menu (it`s not working). All other things imported well.

If you want to customize theme or colors, just go to appearence and customize it as you need. There are pre-made colors templates inside.

Hope this helps.
Still stuck in 37%

Still stuck in 37%
Hmm..

You can try also to disable Astro Pro and Elementor Pro.
Clean cache or disable any cache plugins.

Also you can disable default typograph and colors in Elementor.

Attachments

• elem.jpg
    elem.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 2
Hi all.

I've tried ALL lol the suggestions above to load one specific template the clientl ikes.
But none work.

I get to 10% then download of template stops.
When I try the page method, there's only two pages thats available for import, GRR!

This demo only is what I need = https://websitedemos.net/blog-02/

Maybe some kind soul thats gotten it working could share that singular template here?

Using the latest plugin versions from Babiato, Elementor Pro latest, Astra Pro ver 3.6.3 and templates ver 3.0.22

Still stuck in 37%
Yes, the process will not finish but it will apply the theme styles
After this only disable elementor fonts & default colors
Then import page by page

And if you template have header & footer
Activate it in Elementor Themer

06 - Update 01/04/2022:

astra-pro-sites-3.0.22.zip

https://babia.to/threads/astra-premium-starter-templates-ready-to-import-starter-websites.18024/post-784154

---------------

v3.0.22 - 4-January-2022

- Fix: Improved customizer import process.
- Fix: Improved import process for Elementor based sites.

@Kao X3 thanks @bobsmith

07 - Update 01/06/2022:

astra-pro-sites-3.0.23.zip

Note:

- Activation is good, but it can give some import errors. I believe the bug will be fixed in the next updates, but you can follow some guidelines in the tutorial to try to work around.

- Follow the installation guidelines in the above post.

---------------

v3.0.23 - 6-January-2022

- Fix: Better error and exception handling while importing.
- Fix: Fixed an issue with redirection while installing Ultimate Addons for Beaver Builder - Lite

Attachments

• astra-pro-sites-3.0.23.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 45
  • Love
Reactions: Kao X3
Hi,
The download is not working and says oops something went wrong.
Please check and update the links.

Hi,
The download is not working and says oops something went wrong.
Please check and update the links.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock