• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

babiato back to online

Helmet

Jul 30, 2023
Welcome back guyss!

I dont really know who is the real owner on this forum. Also please clarify @Babak that you apparently sell this community said on babaito dot tech admin/mod KobraHēk And also said that you are a scammer

Please clarify in this please

Thankyou

Welcome back guyss!

I dont really know who is the real owner on this forum. Also please clarify @Babak that you apparently sell this community said on babaito dot tech admin/mod KobraHēk And also said that you are a scammer

Thankyou
just ignore other domains
always check this domain
and old domains always redirect to new domains too

but KobraHēk said that you apparently sell this community is that true?
@Babak is the original founder of Babiato. He do own all domains related to Babiato along time since creation.
Current babia.to is original continuation of babiato.co (previous domain). Any other domain that doesn't redirect to babia.to it is not our original community.

Wherever @Babak is Administrator there is Babiato community.

Am I right @Babak ?

• Love
Reactions: Babak and Helmet
also KobraHēk said that you apparently sell this community without any notice on your business partner?

Reactions: Babak
also KobraHēk said that you apparently sell this community without any notice on your business partner?
i was owner bro and he just manage server and sharing adsense earning
thats it

• Wow
Reactions: Helmet
@Babak Does Babiato have social media channels, so we can find out the latest updates about Babiato if he's down or something

Welcome back guyss!

Thankyou
The forum is now owned by me @TassieNZ :)

@Babak is still an Admin and continues to do the awesome job he always has! :love:

As do all our Moderators!

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock