• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Babiato is back but we need your cooperation (2nd May, 2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
we have downloaded a lot of things from this forum, is there any way to upload what we have in device?

Sad to report and find that my Canva account purchased from a seller here has been closed not long after Babiato was down. :(

Shame also that those messages and threads have disappeared but will certainly be more careful when purchasing in future.

Could just be a coincidence but getting no reply from the seller via the address on their PayPal account.
no need to purchase canve. lot of method to get one these days.

Website data and resource data should be separated,try to use outside link or remote storage.so sad for losting my account

Reactions: Stak
Lost account but just thankful to have Babiato back and all the great helpful people along with it! Looking forward to contributing to rebuilding this!

it's a great fault that you don't take buckup's every week and copy data to other servers storage, it's so sad because this is big community forum not just a simple website.
hope to build the forum again, anyway we are happy that the forum back to life.

Reactions: purpletiger
Just glad you guys are back. WELCOME BACK BABIATO!!!

Happy to know the Babiato team is back :)

Issue:
Google search is not working correctly, it is redirecting to original resource listing like ThemeForest, codecanyon, WooCommerce, etc, but not to the community's resource landing page.

All the love and support to the moderators, and technical team <3.
Welcome back :)

Reactions: sebastiahn
Welcome back and well done to all involved!!
Sad I lost some of my points and trophies, also my Badges... hopefully we can somehow restore everything for everyone!

Reactions: 8dubbz
wow i were not aware of the data loss if you need any help regarding xenforo let me know :) kind of 6 year old developer of xenforo :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock