• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Best Tools Script to get AdSense Approval Fast

just get free traffic from traffic exchange sites or a bot before applying for adsense,get atleast 5k hits then apply for adsense.
with this method i was able to get my wordpress site with demo data approved in less than 48 hours

Which script is best to get AdSense approval fast?
well... for adsense... you can stick to wordpress + some traffic bot
and make sure it's not obvious....

the meaning why we using bot is to make adsense script hitted by it and if it seen by google
they will seems as normal visitor

i know some friend working on there.... they said the "real analytic" of google adsense only appear when they approved you into their publisher
so from the time you not yet approved... they just log visitor as a "number" but not had detailed data about is that visitor is bot or not...

and note... make sure to disable the bot after you approved by adsense....
so you won't be rejected after approved by them lol XD

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: amikhokon and VUI
Have some well structured posts like 15-20, and credibility pages such as about us, privacy policy, terms of use etc. You will get approval.
for my micro niche website, I have around 4 pages, plus an about us, privacy and terms page. It took me a few attempts, but my site was approved in the end.

Which script is best to get AdSense approval fast?
No such script exists. Every website submitted is reviewed before approval.

just get free traffic from traffic exchange sites or a bot before applying for adsense,get atleast 5k hits then apply for adsense.
with this method i was able to get my wordpress site with demo data approved in less than 48 hours
does this method still work? Which sites need to direct traffic and how can we direct traffic? homepage or subpages?

They make a statement and disappear :)
Sorry, I missed this lol, i haven't tried lately. Last time i used epic bot, now Google Analytics no longer counts its hits...but i will try with an online traffic generators like 10k hits and get back to you

Sorry, I missed this lol, i haven't tried lately. Last time i used epic bot, now Google Analytics no longer counts its hits...but i will try with an online traffic generators like 10k hits and get back to you
Do you provide these needed? Which platform?

well... for adsense... you can stick to wordpress + some traffic bot
and make sure it's not obvious....

the meaning why we using bot is to make adsense script hitted by it and if it seen by google
they will seems as normal visitor

i know some friend working on there.... they said the "real analytic" of google adsense only appear when they approved you into their publisher
so from the time you not yet approved... they just log visitor as a "number" but not had detailed data about is that visitor is bot or not...

and note... make sure to disable the bot after you approved by adsense....
so you won't be rejected after approved by them lol XD
Kindly recommend good traffic bots.

Kindly recommend these traffic bots you used. Thank you in advance.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock