• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Best Tools Script to get AdSense Approval Fast

Would you mind sharing?
i already explain how it works and how the system are....
all u need to do is learn it and make it yourself

if i sharing to another people
it risk for me because the app will be detected really fast and the user-agent will be need to change multiple times again

if u can't even understand what im talking about then sorry
no more information other than the base information
the brain present is for think... not begging for "Finished things"

if u want good things
and didn't even want to put an effords to it....
then why i should tell some secret and how to make it?

in github already alot program similar to what i talking
all u need is download it. modify it, use it... as simple as that.... no need to do any research since alot of us already giving some base information on this forum or internet.

• Haha
Reactions: jkase
Me too. Google rejected it more than 6 times(I submitted it and waited about 2 weeks/per time)

It is not the script, theme, or developer skills. it is all about the content that you will be providing on your site, It needs to be relevant to your niche not the domain name of your niche. let's say that you are working with music, you need to have relevant content about music but remember don't use copywritten material you can provide articles related to an album or its music or an author-editor distribution, and so on but make sure that you have a continuous relevant content of the niche and if you get links to make sure that they do not take you to something outside your provided content, like if you are talking about music and you target cartoons that is not related unless it is the music of those cartoons. Now the most important part is to make sure you have no less than 5 categories for a blog, and don't use the same category for all the posts that is called stuffing an article for a category it is not good having an article with multiple categories, and tags don't use them it is not important and it can give you a duplicated content on your site. Traffic is not important it can be a brand new domain and a fresh 3-day created site it all needs a full finish site with user-friendly features for users to get their time on your site. Don't use ads or spots to even promote your website since they don't accept third-party advertisements. If you promote on your sites or other ads let them first accept your website what I always say be patient and dont rush it and give a good use because you are not ready to earn until you have your address verification ready then you will start making some income. Hope this helps and good luck in your future experience.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock