• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Betheme | Responsive Multipurpose WordPress & WooCommerce Theme

Betheme | Responsive Multipurpose WordPress & WooCommerce Theme v27.4.1

No permission to download
Babak updated Betheme | Responsive Multipurpose WordPress & WooCommerce Theme with a new update entry:

BeTheme v27.2.4

Download BeTheme v27.2.4 - Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v27.2.4 – September 13th, 2023

* Fixed: Performance - Builder local styles: Inline in header - Single post and Single portfolio templates
* Fixed: Shop - Free delivery progress bar - Store currency
* Fixed: Theme Options - Colors - CSS variables in color field [70911]
* Fixed: BeBuilder Blocks Classic - Laptop breakpoint
* Fixed: Responsive - Section horizontal padding - Option to disable for single post

Read the rest of this update entry...

pleasee @kvra untouch

Version 27.2.5 UNTOUCHED – September 14th, 2023

* Added: Shop - Product filters - Mark active filters when the URL with filter attribute was opened
* Added: Search icon - Popup search form - Option to set body overlay and content blur
* Added: New Google Fonts - 1569 fonts available

* Added: BeBuilder - Blog, Blog Slider, Blog News, Blog Teaser elements - Option to exclude sticky posts
* Added: BeBuilder elements - Link title field added

* Fixed: BeBuilder - Elements without attributes, like placeholder, are not saved
* Fixed: BeBuilder - Heading element - Click on heading with link breaks builder
* Fixed: BeBuilder - Image Gallery element - Custom height for laptop breakpoint
* Fixed: BeBuilder - Local CSS styles not saved for classes containing 'custom'

* Fixed: Templates - Number of templates of a given type - Drafts are skipped
* Fixed: PHP 8.1 Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property is deprecated

* Improved: Classic Headers - Removed a slight blink when switching pages

💚

Attachments

• betheme-27.2.5-untouched.zip
    9.2 MB · Views: 25
For those who don't want to wait here it is nulled (my first post - hello everyone!)

Attachments

• betheme-27.2.5.zip
    9.3 MB · Views: 27
Reactions: smalok
Babak updated Betheme | Responsive Multipurpose WordPress & WooCommerce Theme with a new update entry:

BeTheme v27.2.5

Download BeTheme v27.2.5 - Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v27.2.5 – September 14th, 2023

* Added: Shop - Product filters - Mark active filters when the URL with filter attribute was opened
* Added: Search icon - Popup search form - Option to set body overlay and content blur
* Added: New Google Fonts - 1569 fonts available

* Added: BeBuilder - Blog, Blog Slider, Blog News, Blog Teaser elements - Option to exclude sticky posts
* Added: BeBuilder elements - Link...

Hi, thanks for upload
I noted something, when i install a prebuilt website it installs with broken images and with old theme version
Examples on the screenshots

1694812633398.png
This is installed when i use the prebuilt website of this downloaded theme

And this is the official one
1694812673828.png

What is the cause for this?

Hi, thanks for upload
I noted something, when i install a prebuilt website it installs with broken images and with old theme version
Examples on the screenshots

1694812633398.png
This is installed when i use the prebuilt website of this downloaded theme

And this is the official one
1694812673828.png

What is the cause for this?
You have set the default theme.
Imported all the data, including images, videos, etc. This is a common theme by default - a lot of unnecessary and unnecessary. Hundreds of unnecessary pages have been created in the Admin area of the site.
The slider itself can be changed in the theme settings. Two types of sliders are loaded into Media files.
It was necessary to install BeTheme, but not to import all the unnecessary garbage - you will get a lot of unnecessary code.
Then, if necessary, you can install a Demo theme according to your site theme or create the entire design yourself - the theme's resources allow this.

Reactions: chezzz
I'm using a pre-build template but it stuck on content and loading goes on and on!!! any solution
You're not the first and you won't be the last.
We must not be lazy to read the previous comments.
In the theme settings, open the "System status" tab.
Is everything okay there?
Are there green ticks everywhere?

The Header Builder add-on not found/working, It doesn't even appear to install, is this an error?

Attachments

• screenshot-mailresponder.dg-palych.ru-2023-09-22-22-04-47-251.png
    screenshot-mailresponder.dg-palych.ru-2023-09-22-22-04-47-251.png
    104.1 KB · Views: 21
Hi everyone,

With the last betheme version, I got an error when updating the beCustom plugin Version: 1.0.6 :

Invalid license code. Please make sure that your purchase code is used only on this domain. You can check it at: api.muffingroup.com/licenses

Any thought about that? With older version I had the Bebuilder version 1.0.5.3 and installed well..

Last edited:

BeTheme v27.2.6

Download BeTheme v27.2.6 - Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v27.2.6 – September 27th, 2023

* Added: Blog, Portfolio & Shop - Infinite scroll - Loading dots
* Added: Portfolio - Single project - Subheader background image

* Added: BeBuilder - Option to open popup template on click link in one of the following elements: Call to action, Feature box, Helper, Hover Box, Hover Color, Icon Box, Image, Our team, Pricing Item, Trailer Box, Zoom Box
* Added: WooCommerce...

I receive many failed login attempts to my admin panel although I changed my login url
anyone experience the same ???

Merhaba @Babak ;

You're doing an excellent job. I'm a big fan of yours. BeTheme is a very high-quality theme.

However, I have an issue. The theme was installed without any problems, and I didn't encounter any issues with importing content. But I can't seem to use the "Section Library." It just doesn't work. When I try to create custom pages and click the "Insert" button in the relevant section, the screen stays completely white. I can't figure out the problem. I also checked the "Insight" section for JavaScript errors, but I didn't find any. What could be the issue?

Merhaba @Babak ;

You're doing an excellent job. I'm a big fan of yours. BeTheme is a very high-quality theme.

However, I have an issue. The theme was installed without any problems, and I didn't encounter any issues with importing content. But I can't seem to use the "Section Library." It just doesn't work. When I try to create custom pages and click the "Insert" button in the relevant section, the screen stays completely white. I can't figure out the problem. I also checked the "Insight" section for JavaScript errors, but I didn't find any. What could be the issue?
There is a caching option in the settings of the theme itself.
If it's on, turn it off.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock