• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Betheme | Responsive Multipurpose WordPress & WooCommerce Theme

Betheme | Responsive Multipurpose WordPress & WooCommerce Theme v27.4.1

No permission to download
Babak updated Betheme | Responsive Multipurpose WordPress & WooCommerce Theme with a new update entry:

BeTheme v27.2.8

Download BeTheme v27.2.8 - Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v27.2.8 – October 19th, 2023

* Fixed: BeBuilder - Live Search element - Search results window - z-index
* Fixed: Shop - Single product - Full-width content option for the shop page was unnecessarily inherited
* Fixed: Templates - Single product - Conditions - Speed improvement for sites with over 100K products
* Fixed: Blog options - Show/Hide meta - Affects also Blog Teaser element
* Fixed: Header style...

Read the rest of this update entry...

This only completes the process, and shows that the theme has been sucessfully installed.
But doesn't really work.
Sorry. I know. I forgot to mention that you need to donwload the zip file of the theme for yourself, put in to the folder where it uncompress it and then install the theme.

Friends! Please tell me what the problems of using a stolen theme might be? Be! can it be blocked? can they sue? developers

Who has the topic 26.5.1.4, I have a key, I need this assembly specifically, and so that I can enter my key because the key is blocked in zeros for some reason, how can I unlock it and enter my own?

Who has the topic 26.5.1.4, I have a key, I need this assembly specifically, and so that I can enter my key because the key is blocked in zeros for some reason, how can I unlock it and enter my own?
Most likely, you need to register on the developer's website.
Registration must be confirmed.
The license key must be suitable for any version of the theme.
Try installing the untouched version, maybe there will be an opportunity to install a license key.
In any case, you need an account on the Yoast SEO website.
Can you insert the key in the file functions.php , but it won't do much.

Most likely, you need to register on the developer's website.
Registration must be confirmed.
The license key must be suitable for any version of the theme.
Try installing the untouched version, maybe there will be an opportunity to install a license key.
In any case, you need an account on the Yoast SEO website.
Can you insert the key in the file functions.php , but it won't do much.

I have a problem, I had a 26.5.1.4 theme, but it is not licensed! I bought a new theme on the themeforest website, deleted the old theme, installed a new one and installed the key! he registered! but I had a Polylang plugin on my site, it worked with the old theme with the new one, it works, but the site menu does not work, it does not translate, the menu was created using Header templates

Attachments

• 1111.jpg
    1111.jpg
    244.7 KB · Views: 21
I have a problem, I had a 26.5.1.4 theme, but it is not licensed! I bought a new theme on the themeforest website, deleted the old theme, installed a new one and installed the key! he registered! but I had a Polylang plugin on my site, it worked with the old theme with the new one, it works, but the site menu does not work, it does not translate, the menu was created using Header templates
If you have a license and an account on the Yoast SEO website, contact the service support - they will help.
Have you updated the Polylang plugin? Perhaps you need to install Polylang Pro? Or use another plugin.
In any case, the theme needs to be updated.
Choose what is more important to you - a theme or a plugin.
------------------
I look at the screenshot - you have a Russian-language interface.
Maybe you need localization files of the Russian language?
Write - I will send an archive with the files.

after updating the site, I downloaded a broken version of Polylang about Ade! it works, everything translates the problem specifically to the menu. I want to give access to the betheme tech support site, but I don't know if I have a non-licensed plugin! although I bought their theme

after updating the site, I downloaded a broken version of Polylang about Ade! it works, everything translates the problem specifically to the menu. I want to give access to the betheme tech support site, but I don't know if I have a non-licensed plugin! although I bought their theme
I can say for sure that the licenses for other products do not bother the BeTheme support service.

if you use the standard menu, everything works, the problem is with templates where you create the menu yourself. for some reason it does not create a menu in two languages for us. maybe you have an old topic 26 5.1.4

if you use the standard menu, everything works, the problem is with templates where you create the menu yourself. for some reason it does not create a menu in two languages for us. maybe you have an old topic 26 5.1.4
Open the History tab - there are all versions of the theme.

Attachments

• screenshot-babia.to-2023-10-31-17-33-53-704.png
    screenshot-babia.to-2023-10-31-17-33-53-704.png
    34.6 KB · Views: 16
Babak updated Betheme | Responsive Multipurpose WordPress & WooCommerce Theme with a new update entry:

BeTheme v27.2.9.2

Download BeTheme v27.2.9.2 - Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v27.2.9.2 – October 31st, 2023

* Added: Tools - Laptop breakpoint - For all Builder elements for which the Hide desktop option is enabled, also enable the Hide laptop option
* Added: Single Post - Option to add popup in post options
* Added: Single Portfolio - Option to add popup in post options

* Fixed: Popup builder - Unable to scroll popup content higher than that browser window
* Fixed: Sidebar menu...

Reactions: smalok and chezzz

BeTheme v27.2.9.3

Download BeTheme v27.2.9.3 - Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v27.2.9.3 – November 6th, 2023

* Added: Header Builder - Icon element - Shop Cart & Wishlist - Count - Typography options

* Fixed: Header Builder - User Interface: Default - Preview blinking when dragging new elements
* Fixed: Footer Builder - Remove default body classes if a template is enabled for the current page

* Fixed: Templates - Assign templates (Header, Footer, Popup, etc.) to other templates...

Is there anyway to install this nulled theme on multisites? I installed the theme and it asks for the registration code to activate.

Many thanks!

Hello,
After update wordpress to latest version, I got this error:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare print_emoji_styles() (previously declared in /home/thunting/domains/ir/public_html/wp-includes/formatting.php:5846) in /home/thunting/domains/ir/public_html/wp-includes/deprecated.php on line 5904
There has been a critical error on this website.

formatting.php code is:

function print_emoji_styles() {
static $printed = false;

if ( $printed ) {
return;
}

$printed = true;

and deprecated code is:

function print_emoji_styles() {
_deprecated_function( __FUNCTION__, '6.4.0', 'wp_enqueue_emoji_styles' );
static $printed = false;

if ( $printed ) {
return;
}

$printed = true;

website is down now. I mark error line with red colour.
I will be thankful if help me to solve this problem.
Thanks,

Last edited:
Untouched
Version 27.2.9.4 – November 13th, 2023

Code:
* Added: Shop - Free delivery progress bar - Show in Side Cart
* Added: Shop - Free delivery progress bar - Color and background options
* Added: Shop - Free delivery progress bar - Currency with space option

* Fixed: BeBuilder - Shortcodes Manager - Error if the ' symbol was used in the shortcode
* Fixed: BeBuilder - Clone element - Preloader added to prevent editors from not loading
* Fixed: BeBuilder - WordPress 6.4 - Deprecated print_emoji_styles warning

* Fixed: Templates - Blog Archive - Check if a template is published

* Fixed: Shop - Single product - Add to cart - Error if Live Search was disabled
* Fixed: Shop - Free delivery progress bar - Price format from WooCommerce settings
* Fixed: Responsive - Shop - Fake sale notification - Hidden under mobile sticky menu

Attachments

• betheme-27.2.9.4-untouched.zip
    9.3 MB · Views: 8
Untouched
Version 27.2.9.4 – November 13th, 2023

Code:
* Added: Shop - Free delivery progress bar - Show in Side Cart
* Added: Shop - Free delivery progress bar - Color and background options
* Added: Shop - Free delivery progress bar - Currency with space option

* Fixed: BeBuilder - Shortcodes Manager - Error if the ' symbol was used in the shortcode
* Fixed: BeBuilder - Clone element - Preloader added to prevent editors from not loading
* Fixed: BeBuilder - WordPress 6.4 - Deprecated print_emoji_styles warning

* Fixed: Templates - Blog Archive - Check if a template is published

* Fixed: Shop - Single product - Add to cart - Error if Live Search was disabled
* Fixed: Shop - Free delivery progress bar - Price format from WooCommerce settings
* Fixed: Responsive - Shop - Fake sale notification - Hidden under mobile sticky menu

Attachments

• null full_27.2.9.4 – November 13th, 2023.zip
    18.3 MB · Views: 39
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock