• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Betheme | Responsive Multipurpose WordPress & WooCommerce Theme

Betheme | Responsive Multipurpose WordPress & WooCommerce Theme v27.4.1

No permission to download
When I compared it with the original recourse, I found no link to temex [.] ir; however as soon as you import a new demo form the shared recourse, you will see you website is flouted with this URL which could be exploded by malicious actor
Demos most of the time do that, adding links to original post (theme author) or in this case maybe source of the one that shared those demos. What i've seen often is them doing that to load media from original site, well in case it's not for malicious purpose... Since you are building a new site (using demo content) try a Search and Replace for that link to your own domain using this plugin Better Search Replace - free on wordpress directory, i use it when i move websites to live and it's working great.

v24.0 Untouched @NullMaster @Babak

Version 24.0 – July 5 , 2021​

* Added: The only such fast & intuitive Live Builder
* Added: View an element and customise it at the same time
* Added: Live responsive preview for desktop, table & mobile
* Fixed: Muffin Builder - Pre-built sections - Unique IDs
* Fixed: Muffin Builder + Classic Editor plugin - Item preview image width
* Fixed: Shop - Checkout - Order received - Address box styles
* Fixed: Elementor plugin - Site settings - Page Layout: Elementor - BeGallery widget
* Improved: Muffin Builder - Element edit - Double click on element to edit
* 4 Pre-built websites: Surfing 2, Mechanic 7, Tea 4, Interior 6
* 26 Elementor pre-built websites: Blogger 2, Car Wash 2, Paintball 2, Ice Cream 2, Halloween,
Coach, Oculist 2, Driving 2, Plumber 2, Spa 5, Call Center 2, Party 2, Horse 2, 3D Print,
Kindergarten 3, Repair 3, Language 3, Xmas 3, Eco 3, Fisher, Dance School 2, Eco Food,
Surfing 2, Mechanic 7, Tea 4, Interior 6

Please update the entire theme folder and empty cache

Attachments

• betheme-24.0.zip
    11.9 MB · Views: 46
v24.0 Untouched @NullMaster @Babak

Version 24.0 – July 5 , 2021​

* Fixed: Elementor plugin - Site settings - Page Layout: Elementor - BeGallery widget
* Improved: Muffin Builder - Element edit - Double click on element to edit
* 4 Pre-built websites: Surfing 2, Mechanic 7, Tea 4, Interior 6
* 26 Elementor pre-built websites: Blogger 2, Car Wash 2, Paintball 2, Ice Cream 2, Halloween,
Coach, Oculist 2, Driving 2, Plumber 2, Spa 5, Call Center 2, Party 2, Horse 2, 3D Print,
Kindergarten 3, Repair 3, Language 3, Xmas 3, Eco 3, Fisher, Dance School 2, Eco Food,
Surfing 2, Mechanic 7, Tea 4, Interior 6

thank you bro

Demos most of the time do that, adding links to original post (theme author) or in this case maybe source of the one that shared those demos. What i've seen often is them doing that to load media from original site, well in case it's not for malicious purpose... Since you are building a new site (using demo content) try a Search and Replace for that link to your own domain using this plugin Better Search Replace - free on wordpress directory, i use it when i move websites to live and it's working great.

I used to find a clean and untouched recourse here. This is NOT a common practice we are witnessing here today. It's not acceptable anyone injects his own codes to resource and call it "clean and untouched version".

Also how you sure the mentioned website wouldn't redirect users to another website? or doesn't serve a ton load of unwanted contents in background? It's a simple DNS query. You call abc.com, you get xyz.net or while you are visiting abc.com, you notice CPU load is reached to all-time max.

By reading you comments and endorsing the unethical behavior, you made me wonder if the owner of the website and the one who injected the codes into the resource is you or basically you can't care less about Babiato image and reputation in first place.

I'd appreciate it if guys care to share your opinions with us
@Babak @TassieNZ @CyberDeviL @NullMaster

I used to find a clean and untouched recourse here. This is NOT a common practice we are witnessing here today. It's not acceptable anyone injects his own codes to resource and call it "clean and untouched version".

Also how you sure the mentioned website wouldn't redirect users to another website? or doesn't serve a ton load of unwanted contents in background? It's a simple DNS query. You call abc.com, you get xyz.net or while you are visiting abc.com, you notice CPU load is reached to all-time max.

By reading you comments and endorsing the unethical behavior, you made me wonder if the owner of the website and the one who injected the codes into the resource is you or basically you can't care less about Babiato image and reputation in first place.

our resource are safe
dont worry

Reactions: SENNA_BR

Who posted the affected version?

You are over reacting and throwing accusations at a person that just wanted to help.

Yes, i re-uploaded this theme when the official links were down BUT if you'd have checked my upload against original one you would have seen there is no difference. And a simple user doesn't represent Babiato's image soo yeah, just be thankful for the share or else you can just go pay for it.

Edit: soo yeah don't worry i won't be bothered to post here from now on, seen enough of ungrateful posts around here from people that just like to complain or are too lazy to read even few post above.

Last edited:
Babak updated BeTheme - Best Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress ThemeS with a new update entry:

BeTheme Theme v24.0 Nulled

Download BeTheme v24.0 - Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v24.0 – July 5 , 2021

* Fixed: Elementor...

Read the rest of this update entry...

New update available and @NullMaster it's possible to share the cloud version too ?

Code:
Version 24.0.1 - July 12, 2021

* Added: Plugin: BeCustom - Re-brand Be to your own product
* Added: Live Builder - Page Options
* Added: Live Builder - New page and draft support
* Added: Muffin Builder - New section - One click template insert
* Added: Muffin Builder - 54 New Pre-built sections
* Added: Header style: Overlay - Close with ESC key
* Added: WordPress 5.8 Compatibility - Tested with the Beta 2 version
* Fixed: Live Builder - Tabs field - HTML tag in live preview
* Fixed: Muffin Builder - Wrap divider - Prevent double click
* Fixed: Theme Options - Shadows - Include Accordion and Tabs items
  [ Theme Options > Global > Advanced > Options > Shadows ]
* Fixed: Theme Options - Prefefined Theme Skin - Lightbox close button
* Fixed: WPBakery Page Builder - Duplicated lightbox 

v24.0.1 Untouched @NullMaster @Babak (I don't seem to see or have any option to get the new BeCustom plugin that is mentioned in the changelog).

Version 24.0.1 – July 12, 2021​

Attachments

• betheme-24.0.1.zip
    12.4 MB · Views: 21
v24.0.1 Untouched @NullMaster @Babak (I don't seem to see or have any option to get the new BeCustom plugin that is mentioned in the changelog).

Version 24.0.1 – July 12, 2021​

ask for activation pls help

ask for activation pls help
It clearly says it is Untouched which means NOT Nulled. You have to wait for one of the nullers to do their thing.

Reactions: jeru10
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock