• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Betheme | Responsive Multipurpose WordPress & WooCommerce Theme

Betheme | Responsive Multipurpose WordPress & WooCommerce Theme v27.4.1

No permission to download
For anyone who gets the following error, it probably means they have not been added to our nulled package yet. So long as you list the template name, they will be added when time permits. :)

Error: The package could not be unzipped

However, most work fine! :)

Hi I'm trying to install the demo "Nursing home"
https://themes.muffingroup.com/be/nursinghome/
with the 25.1.3, but it doesn't work, I get this error "The package could not be unziped." .
In the Server Environment is all ok and the other demos works well, the only that doesn't work is "Nursing home" .
How I can fix this problem?
Thank a lot!
Until package updated ....

Attachments

• nursinghome.zip
    299.2 KB · Views: 6
Reactions: stalkinesse
Guys i get this error after update to 25.1.3

I have discovered the Cause, i have as main theme the Betheme Child of an old version, i put Betheme 25.1.3 as main theme and the problem gone, i also installed the included zip with child themeand this child seems to works ok.

Last edited:
Reactions: cucuzzav10
Guys i get this error after update to 25.1.3

I have discovered the Cause, i have as main theme the Betheme Child of an old version, i put Betheme 25.1.3 as main theme and the problem gone, i also installed the included zip with child themeand this child seems to works ok.
maybe with the new update V.25.1.4, which is already available, we can only wait for an uploader to upload the untouched track, and for our admins to null it. @Babak @NullMaster

v25.1.4 Untouched @NullMaster @Babak @TassieNZ

Version 25.1.4 – November 9, 2021​

* Added: Live Builder - Column item - Option to use visual instead of code editor
* Added: Live Builder - Open element edit panel when left click on element in Builder window
* Added: Shop - NEW badge for products - NEW badge text
* Added: Theme Options - Translate - Shop tab
* Added: Before After element - Option to set "Before" and "After" labels for each element
* Added: Sticky navigation arrows - Option to hide date in default style
* Added: Mobile menu - Style: Default - Close the menu after link click
* Added: Elementor widget - Countdown - Number font size
* Added: Elementor widget - Hover color - Border radius
* Added: Plugin: BeCustom - Option to hide Betheme survey in dashboard
* Added: Plugin: W3 Total Cache - Empty cache when Theme Options save

* Fixed: Shop - Checkout page - Unwanted transparency in select dropdown removed
* Fixed: Shop - Side Cart - Price update when some price plugins used
* Fixed: Shop - Quick view - Custom variation swatches - Hide default variation inputs
* Fixed: Shop - Plugin: Mix and Match Products - Quantity fields and some basic styles
* Fixed: Templates - Shop - Template for specified tag
* Fixed: Live Builder - New page with title added then saved as draft and edited with Live Builder - Unwanted title change
* Fixed: Live Builder - Edit with Muffin Live Builder link in the Admin Bar
* Fixed: Live Builder - Left panel resize handler position after resize
* Fixed: Muffin Builder - Before After element - Preview image overlay z-index
* Fixed: Login popup - Redirect to login page if form submitted without any data
* Fixed: My account - Login form - Missing form validation message
* Fixed: Pre-built websites - Set homepage to display the Home page instead of latest posts
* Fixed: Pre-built sections - Elements with field type "tabs" import - Content replaced with the "A" character
* Fixed: Option to hide WordPress Editor - Restored post title field
* Fixed: Mobile - Header style: Shop + Mobile menu style: Default
* Fixed: Header style: Transparent + Menu style: Highlight - Menu position
* Fixed: Header style: Creative - Action bar slogan and social icons position
* Fixed: Section style: Dark - More visible link color
* Fixed: White Label - Dashboard - Betheme survey removed
* Fixed: Removing builder content when creating a new page with Muffin Builder and clicking Live Builder button without refreshing the page
* Fixed: Search results page - "View product" instead of "Read more" text next to shop products
* Fixed: Search results page - Default options values when you update from older theme version
* Fixed: RTL - Blog slider, Clients slider, Portfolio slider & Shop slider elements - Title and arrows position
* Fixed: Contact Form 7 plugin - Form message position

* Improved: Shop - Theme Options - Notice to install WooCommerce only if plugin is not installed or activated
* Improved: Live Builder - Settings are now stored in database instead of cookie
* Improved: Blog - Filter by author - Display only authors with posts

* Updated: WPML compatibility - WPML config file - GDPR fields

* 2 Pre-built websites: Event 7, Baby Shop
* 2 Elementor pre-built websites: Event 7, Baby Shop

Attachments

• BeTheme-25.1.4.zip
    10 MB · Views: 38
  • Love
Reactions: kusagedo and cerapa
What would be the reason behind getting the following error which I'm getting time to time?

cURL error 7: Failed to connect to rotf.lol port 443: Connection refused

The website is being severed only on https/443

What would be the reason behind getting the following error which I'm getting time to time?

The website is being severed only on https/443
Translate the site to https. The site must work with a secure SSL certificate.
Using the "Velvet Blues Update URLs" plugin.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock