• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Billing Book - Advanced POS, Inventory, Accounting, Warehouse, Multi Users, GST Ready

Billing Book - Advanced POS, Inventory, Accounting, Warehouse, Multi Users, GST Ready v.3.1 Nulled

No permission to download
Current Version v3.0 was released on May 05, 2023

Last Update7 May 2023

Update log:
Version: 3.0
1. NEW: Sales invoice - Shows unit name.
2. NEW: Stock Report value based on purchase and sales prices, provided dropdown.
3. NEW: Customer Ajax (Search with mobile, name, and Code).
4. NEW: Supplier Ajax (Search with mobile, name, and Code).
5. NEW: Items Ajax (Search with name and Item Code).
6. NEW: While making Sales/Return Invoice, Payment input box auto-fills.
7. NEW: Stock report, added category-wise filter.
8. NEW: POS, Added search box to search for items (at the right section).
9. NEW: User can log in with a username (Email login already exists).
10. NEW: Product transfer report, added category and brand-wise filters.
11. NEW: Added POS separate permission.
12. NEW: Added Sales summary report.
13. NEW: Added settings to set the default account for sales invoices (including POS).
14. NEW: Added Stock Transfer Report.
15. NEW: Added Advance payments receipt print.
16. NEW: Added Signature upload.
17. NEW: Added Sales Return payments report.
18. NEW: Paid/Unpaid info on the invoice.
19. UPDATED: POS Page - Invoice number issue for concurrent usage of the application.
20. UPDATED: Item Code - Editable.
21. UPDATED: Added SAC to add Services.
22. UPDATED: Import Items and Service - Removed Price After Tax column.
23. UPDATED: Showing customer GST number in PDF invoice.
24. UPDATED: GSTR-1 report - displaying label below the invoice number if it is a return invoice.
25. FIXED: Sales GST report - taxable amount not showing.
26. FIXED: Sales Invoice and POS invoice - Before Tax total showing the wrong amount.
27. FIXED: Sales GST Report - Walk-in customer GST report should appear in CGST and SGST Group.
28. FIXED: Default email method to send OTP.
29. FIXED: Item Master - Profit Margin and Sales Price issue.
30. FIXED: P&L report showing wrong information if a service is created.
31. FIXED: Import Items - improved performance.
32. FIXED: Coupon Code - After applying on the code of other customers, the invoice is still taking the record.
33. FIXED: Quotation - Shipping address.
34. FIXED: Sales List - Showing Overdue days, although it's paid.
35. FIXED: Number to words conversion on the invoice.

MEHEDI15 updated Billing Book - Advanced POS, Inventory, Accounting, Warehouse, Multi Users, GST Ready with a new update entry:

Billing Book -Advanced POS, Inventory, Accounting, Warehouse, Multi Users, GST Ready

Password:

Version: 3.0
1. NEW: Sales invoice - Shows unit name.
2. NEW: Stock Report value based on purchase and sales prices, provided dropdown.
3. NEW: Customer Ajax (Search with mobile, name, and Code).
4. NEW: Supplier Ajax (Search with mobile, name, and Code).
5. NEW: Items Ajax (Search with name and Item Code).
6. NEW: While making a Sales/Return Invoice, the Payment input box auto-fills...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@johnc please null. Or you can say us which files are associated with the key check.so that we can do it also.

Reactions: Vanis
Contact the admin for password. You need some credibility in terms of resource shares to get the password.

What is the password for login after install?

Filled in fields, plus fake user name, licence etc... Even in database under _users I see no hash I can replace to override... 🤔

Can someone please write it here, as it is not specified during installation, and I cannot find it in the documentation?

Cheers!

What is the password for login after install?

Filled in fields, plus fake user name, licence etc... Even in database under _users I see no hash I can replace to override... 🤔

Can someone please write it here, as it is not specified during installation, and I cannot find it in the documentation?

Cheers!
Please original post
Or follow the docs: https://billing.creatantech.com/help/

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock