• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

REQ Script BookingDo SaaS - Multi Business Appointment, Service Booking SaaS

Magnata3259

Jun 8, 2022
BookingDo SaaS is a software as a service (SaaS) platform that allows businesses to accept appointments and bookings online. It is designed to help businesses streamline their scheduling and customer booking processes, allowing them to manage appointments and bookings more efficiently. With BookingDo SaaS, businesses can create customizable booking pages, set the availability, and manage appointments and bookings from a central dashboard. Customers can book appointments and services online, eliminating the need for a phone or in-person bookings. BookingDo SaaS is suitable for businesses in a variety of industries, including healthcare, beauty, wellness, and personal services.

BookingDo SaaS - Multi Business Appointment Scheduling & Service Booking Website
Builder

Attachments

• bookingdo-saas-multi-business-appointment-service-booking-saas.zip
    55.5 MB · Views: 71
Reactions: bintangap
It Was Good If Have The Extended Version To Play, If Anyone Able Share It Out And Enjoy It Together

Last edited:
After installation, i m not able to log in as an admin, it's showing
Error
Sorry, your username does not match with our records

BookingDo SaaS - Multi Business Appointment Scheduling & Service Booking Website
Builder
Sir, I Do Keep Trying Follow The Guide Do Installation But I Get The Attached Error. Is That Anyone Can Help Guide Me How To Resolved It

Attachments

• 2023-09-22-10-47-55.png
    2023-09-22-10-47-55.png
    76.8 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
grittdoof
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock