• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Booknetic - WordPress Booking Plugin for Appointment Scheduling [SaaS]

Booknetic - WordPress Booking Plugin for Appointment Scheduling [SaaS] v3.8.18

No permission to download
Hey everyone, is anybody facing issues with the plugin not saving things? Like I try to create an email notification and I get an error message. If I try to create a new appearance, I click save and it just reloads and it doesn't create anything.

Things like that?
You have to install an older version first, then new one. Everything else begins to save except for gift cards.

Reactions: Pixelate
another major bug with this version is Label translation panel is broken. You can't select an element to translate. Garbage.

Adding customers won't save the added data. I am using the latest version 2.5.4. Installed the previous version as someone suggests here then upgrade to latest version but it doesn't save customer data for me. @TassieNZ @Babak

Thx

Adding customers won't save the added data. I am using the latest version 2.5.4. Installed the previous version as someone suggests here then upgrade to latest version but it doesn't save customer data for me. @TassieNZ @Babak

Thx
I installed the oldest version then updated to the latest version which solved the issue.
Thx

After a while, I get a new prompt to activate the plugin which stops it from working. I am currently on localhost before I move the site to a live one. Not sure why this is happening. Anyone with suggestions? @TassieNZ might you guess what's happening for me? I am using v 2.3.3. I installed the latest version, found it wasn't saving some data, reverted to v 2.3.3 which to work perfectly until the prompts. Any Idea?

I think something was triggering the activation. After countless checks, I found that the latest version contains a different Bootstrap.php file from the one in the nulled version. If you're facing prompts with activation, just use the Bootstrap.php file in the oldest version and replace the one in app/providers. At least that solved my issue and had to post here in case someone may need. Thx 💙

I had to edit the css temporarily so that I could see and change them. Didn't bother me a lot because I don't have to use that page multiple times.

My issue was with the display and not the functionality. If this is the case then Using CSS inspector you can adjust the following and make your edits. Now you can hover on the labels and click the pencil icons to edit. If it's with the functionality you may have to supply more details.

The CSS
.booknetic_appointment { min-width: 750px; width: 750px;}

Yes I was trying to find a CSS fix with missplaced pencil icon on label hover, but your fix does not solve the problem sadly. it's the img#translate_edit_icon position which is calculated in JS and bugs out. If you look for it in inspector you'll see the inline styles with top and left coordinates which are wrong. It's a bug. Maybe we're using different versions? I have the latest one

--UPDATE
ok I kinda solved it but you can't translate the backend panel. WMPL scan finds only 2 strings in the plugin. While on Booknetic website it clearly states that plugin is WPML ready. This BS is getting kinda boring tbh.
Imagine paying for this before trying.

Last edited:
Not nulled, paid package. Can somebody null? For dev-purposes.

v2.6.1
– 28 Apr 21

+ New Module - Reports;

+ Added an ability to create a category in list view;

+ Added an ability to create service with 1month duration;

+ Added an option to wait for payment;

+ Fixed the bug related to busy staff problem;

+ Fixed the bug related to WC Payment;

+ Fixed the bug related to Notification tabs;

+ Fixed the bug related to Time-zone;

+ Fixed the bug related to duplicating customers;

+ Fixed the issue related to Daylight Summer Time;

+ Fixed the issue related to Extra service duration;

+ Fixed the issue related to Service+extra price;

+ Fixed the issue related to Time format for Timesheet;

+ Fixed the issue related to Color picking in mobile;

+ Fixed the issue related to Booking panel in mobile;

+ Fixed the issue related to newly added tags: {appointment_created_date};

+ Fixed some issues about missing translations string;

+ Made minor improvements and fixed some small bugs.

Attachments

• codecanyon-booknetic-wordpress-appointment-booking-and-schduling-system-wordpress-plugin-v2.6.1.zip
    11.9 MB · Views: 15
Last edited:
I swear the guys behind Booknetic are brain dead. They fix 1 bug and introduce 5 new ones with every update.

Also they have tones of Language strings that don't exist in PO files and you have to populate them manually + typos in English and god knows where else. Useless Woocommerce integration with coupons not syncing between Woo and Booknetic. No automatic payment statuses. Amelia is so much better. I wish I never went witt Booknetic.

Reactions: Pixelate
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
Alguém conseguiu baixar uma versão SaaS,
Fiz o teste de instalação em várias redes e não funcionou ... muitas funções com erro também ... essa versão 2.6 vai ficar ok

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock