• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Breakdance - The Website Builder You Always Wanted

Breakdance - The Website Builder You Always Wanted v1.7.1

No permission to download
Hi guys, I have been successfully using custom form actions, but I'm facing an issue with implementing a custom redirect feature. If there is any available solution, please kindly share it.
(I need to redirect the user to a dynamically created payment URL after they submit the form.)

Reactions: dbbuda
Hi guys, I have been successfully using custom form actions, but I'm facing an issue with implementing a custom redirect feature. If there is any available solution, please kindly share it.
(I need to redirect the user to a dynamically created payment URL after they submit the form.)
In Breakdance use Form Builder to redirect user to any url of your choice. In the actions tab choose which parameters to use. Alternatively, edit a template using the header() function in the submit form (some knowledge of PHP required). Good work.

Babak updated Breakdance - The Website Builder You Always Wanted with a new update entry:

Breakdance v1.6.0 RC1 Untouched

Download Breakdance v1.6.0 RC1 - The Website Builder You Always Wanted Nulled Free
October 12, 2023
Breakdance 1.6 RC 1

Watch a video overview and read about the new features in the initial Breakdance 1.6 announcement.
Changes
Fix various PHP errors related to Breakdance’s new beta compatibility with PHP 8.2
Fix support for ACF term fields
Improved Error Messages – don’t auto-open dialog

Read the rest of this update entry...

not nulled
it's blocking the pro features
please tell me how to solve that?

I don't have any problems with the version I shared.Both the theme library and the blocks section work. I do not know how to help you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock