• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Brizy Pro - WordPress Builder Plugin

Brizy Pro - WordPress Builder Plugin v2.4.38

No permission to download
Confirmed: the plugin uploaded by @nmt46 is an untouched version, although the file has a 'n' indicating it's nulled. It's not. I replaced a file by the one from the previous version, and now it's nulled. Not naming the file, as I'm not sure that's allowed.

Confirmed: the plugin uploaded by @nmt46 is an untouched version, although the file has a 'n' indicating it's nulled. It's not. I replaced a file by the one from the previous version, and now it's nulled. Not naming the file, as I'm not sure that's allowed.
or else you can zip the folder in your /wp-content/plugins directory and upload to Babiato

Babak updated Brizy Pro - WordPress Builder Plugin with a new update entry:

Brizy Pro v2.3.13 Nulled

Download Brizy Pro v2.3.13 - WordPress Builder Plugin Nulled Free
= v2.3.13 - 2021-09-16 =

* Fixed: Shortcodes Element in popup
* Fixed: Mega Menu preview position
* Fixed: Options toolbar position inside Sticky Header
* Improved: Mega Menu passive events on touch
* Improved: Page loading speed on preview when you have custom fonts on your page
* Fixed: False positives malware File Found notifications
* Fixed: Brizy Yoast pagination incompatibility
* Fixed: Post Loop, Pagination...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Bro thanks for the update. But, unfortunately, v2.3.13 is not giving pro access. v2.3.10 is still working fine.

Brizy Pro v2.3.14​

Notice: Try & test by yourself before asking for more information. Please wait for someone to upload a better patch if not work.

Attachments

• brizy-pro-v2.3.14n.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 247
  • Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
Babak updated Brizy Pro - WordPress Builder Plugin with a new update entry:

Brizy Pro v2.3.14

Download Brizy Pro v2.3.14 - WordPress Builder Plugin Nulled Free
= v2.3.14 - 2021-10-18 =

* Improved: Show display conditions popup on setting a global Block
* Improved: Active tags hover behavior for Posts element
* Improved: White label options, removed Brizy from custom font upload
* New: 9 design layout packs
* New: Added categories in Posts element
* Fixed: Story text and images flickering on different devices
* Fixed: Some PRO layouts are displaying in the FREE category

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
Brizy pro not working , can't use the templates. is there anu solution ? would be awesome

the whitelabel op
Ah yes, although it feels a bit like I plagiarized someone else's work. Anyway, here it is:
This is the version which is fully nulled and the pro templates also work.. but the ?brizy_enable_wl=true whitelabel option is not working .. any idea how to use the whitelabel option

Hi Everyone,
I have tested this on a fresh install and the pro features are not working, has anyone managed to fully null this please? 🙏

Reactions: rafaelarruda
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock