• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

BubbleTok - The Ultimate Tiktok Clone app - Short Videos Social Media Android App

BubbleTok - The Ultimate Tiktok Clone app - Short Videos Social Media Android App v1.0

No permission to download
Fixed overall complete sql database..
But the script has too much bugs and totally copy cat script..
It's modified script.with disabled and removed features..
Stay update to get my full database sql file..

Attachments

• IMG_20200718_110026.jpg
    IMG_20200718_110026.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 69
Fixed overall complete sql database..
But the script has too much bugs and totally copy cat script..
It's modified script.with disabled and removed features..
Stay update to get my full database sql file..
hey bro can you share the admin panel to me full working like in your screenshot

Almost done fellas, would be easier if we had the new admin panel as im missing stuff in application/models
@zer0gr4vity please send me the application/models folder in the new admin panel via dms please!
[not giving away its for personal gain]

ptXDn.png

bgAj1.png

Reactions: Abhimitra
Guys I have not understand anything from whole thread.....
Can any one please point out finally what is working and what's not?

I found video upload POST method inside Android code.
I haven't tried it yet, but I'm not sure if this works.
If this work, I can upload video from app.

About In-App Purchase, a little more work is necessary.

_20200718_220600.JPG

Reactions: 0nyxx
I found video upload POST method inside Android code.
I haven't tried it yet, but I'm not sure if this works.
If this work, I can upload video from app.

About In-App Purchase, a little more work is necessary.

_20200718_220600.JPG
can you upload your final work :V

Does anybody has working login page, please help me. I am unable to login in the application.

Somebody please post the method to edit the API files to make the code working.

Help..🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Anyone have the idea to edit this code to enable an in-app purchase?
If you send me a working code, I will send you working SQL.

If you have working SQL, Everything will be fine.
No need to edit anything.

Code:
private void initListeners() {
        viewModel.adapter.setListener((data, position) -> new CustomDialogBuilder(getActivity()).showSimpleDialog("Attention !", "In app purchase will be added \nat no cost ,once you purchase this code\nSkype: RetryTech", "OK", "Contact Us", new CustomDialogBuilder.OnDismissListener() {
            @Override
            public void onPositiveDismiss() {
                try {
                    startActivity(new Intent(Intent.ACTION_VIEW, Uri.parse("https://wa.me/917990425274")));
                } catch (Exception e) {
                    e.printStackTrace();
                }
            }

@Override
            public void onNegativeDismiss() {
                Toast.makeText(getActivity(), "Thanks for taking interest..", Toast.LENGTH_SHORT).show();
            }
        }));
    }

Last edited:
Anyone have the idea to edit this code to enable an in-app purchase?
If you send me a working code, I will send you working SQL.

If you have working SQL, Everything will be fine.
No need to edit anything.

Code:
private void initListeners() {
        viewModel.adapter.setListener((data, position) -> new CustomDialogBuilder(getActivity()).showSimpleDialog("Attention !", "In app purchase will be added \nat no cost ,once you purchase this code\nSkype: RetryTech", "OK", "Contact Us", new CustomDialogBuilder.OnDismissListener() {
            @Override
            public void onPositiveDismiss() {
                try {
                    startActivity(new Intent(Intent.ACTION_VIEW, Uri.parse("https://wa.me/917990425274")));
                } catch (Exception e) {
                    e.printStackTrace();
                }
            }

@Override
            public void onNegativeDismiss() {
                Toast.makeText(getActivity(), "Thanks for taking interest..", Toast.LENGTH_SHORT).show();
            }
        }));
    }
it seems like Billing is not implemented and also check if the buy button codes are present or not in the app
if its not present then you need to replace this code with billing need to add the code for the button as well

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock