• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[BUNDLE] Gamipress PRO addons (avaliable list downloads)

[BUNDLE] Gamipress PRO addons (avaliable list downloads) 2020-02-02

No permission to download
A couple of excerpts from the Private PM Group!!!
NOTICE TO ALL.
Unfortunately
, due to the actions of one person, this Group will cease to exist soon. However, a new one will be formed with strict conditions and also now has to be by donation. This has caused me massive aggravation and led to my clients account being suspended. :( :( :(

Scammer Maxxwp.com / Pressdiscounter is Babiato member, stealing from Tassie and Babiato - Babiato Forums

So... I hate saying "please"... that and that I need updated versions caused me to buy Gamipress with all addons from maxxwp.com. Because Tassie's group is private. Also, you can't demand updates for free stuff, so I paid. I had php errors. Most or all add-ons are a version behind. I contacted...
babia.to
babia.to

A New Private Group will be formed in a few days. And, a Donation (minimum $7.50) will also now be needed, due to the extra-large ongoing costs! The actions of one impact you all.
  • You need to have been a member for at least two months
  • You need to have a minimum of 20 posts
  • If this gets shared anywhere, there will be no future updates or other plugins added. And no refunds as it is a donation.
  • Once available, If you meet the criteria, pay the donation, then PM me the PayPal payment ID number and I'll add you to the NEW Group. You will also need to include your Mega email address so I can send an invite.
  • It will be kept regularly updated when new versions available (where possible). Due to my time constraints updates may/will take a few days.
I'm sorry it has come to this, but unfortunately this is now the only way I am prepared to offer this. :(

This is for information only. Do NOT PAY yet. I will update this thread once available.

Any questions, just ask.

TassieNZ :)
UPDATE to the notice above! (READ THAT FIRST!)

The new Private Group for the Gamipress Full Bundle should be available from tomorrow. As stated above, it is by donation only. Read above for full terms.

Myself and @freenulled have decided that the only way to properly protect these valuable items ($699 Bundle) is to license them, which is exactly what we are doing!

This means you will have to supply your Mega email address to get access to the Downloads and you will also then receive a license key that is tied to that email.

The license will be valid for up to three sites/domains. If you require more you will have to ask and give a good reason why!!!

Huge thanks to @freenulled for all the help. :love:

Will update again tomorrow when all ready to go!!!

Babiato can now offer the Gamipress Full Bundle. This is a $699 Bundle!

This is only available via a private PM Group.

Why? This is because I do not want them distributed to all other forums within an hour!!! A Donation would be really appreciated (see my signature) but not necessary. :)
  • If this gets shared anywhere, there will be no future updates or other plugins added
  • If you meet the criteria, post here and I'll add you to the group.
  • It will be updated when new versions available
hi brother, i need gamipress addon .... please share with me

Reactions: brown7477
UPDATE!!!

The NEW Private Group for the Gamipress Full Bundle ($699 retail) is now available by donation (minimum $7.50 USD).
  • It will be kept regularly updated when new versions available (where possible). Due to my time constraints updates may/will take a few days
  • Obviously, if the account is suspended again, no further updates will be possible.
If you meet the criteria, you can pay the donation (minimum $7.50 USD) to PayPal via [email protected], then PM me the PayPal Transaction ID number and I'll add you to the NEW Private PM Group.

If you have any questions, just ask. :love:

Last edited:
UPDATE!!!

The NEW Private Group for the Gamipress Full Bundle ($699 retail) is now available by donation (minimum $7.50 USD).

This has been a massive amount of work to secure it properly. Huge thanks to @freenulled for all the help. Please read everything carefully prior to donating.
  • These are now licensed and encoded.
  • ionCube Loader will need to be active on the server, although most hosts have it on by default these days.
  • Your licenses can be used on up to three sites/domains. If more required you will have to give a good reason!
  • It will be kept regularly updated when new versions available (where possible). Due to my time constraints updates may/will take a few days
  • Obviously, if the account is suspended again, no further updates will be possible.
If you meet the criteria, you can pay the donation (minimum $7.50 USD) to PayPal via [email protected], then PM me the PayPal Transaction ID number and I'll add you to the NEW Private PM Group.

You will also need to include your Mega email address so I can send an invite for the downloads. That email address will also be used for licensing.

Your licenses will be sent via PM.

If you have any questions, just ask. :love:

For anyone who meets criteria and is interested, this is now up and running!

Reactions: Gabriel Jon
I would also Like to join, but this is my first post ever on babiatos forums :cry:... That is mainly because i have mostly no idea about coding and feel like I would not be a good help... Would you allow me to join regardless?

I would also Like to join, but this is my first post ever on babiatos forums :cry:... That is mainly because i have mostly no idea about coding and feel like I would not be a good help... Would you allow me to join regardless?
Sorry, but can't help you. :(

You haven't even put a post in INTRODUCTIONS as required when you join.

Unfortunately I will take no further chances on people due to:

• Love
Reactions: freenulled
Am I eligible for this? :)
Yes you are! :)

Please pay your donation (minimum $7.50 USD) to PayPal via [email protected]

Once Done, PM me the PayPal Transaction ID as well as your Mega email address to send an invite to the downloads. You will be added to the Private PM Group as well.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: freenulled
Can I join in this group?
I joined with you last year and now I want to continue. Thanks

I already introduce myself.
Thanks alot

Removed by @TassieNZ as it should have been posted in the Private PM Group. I see you have posted there. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: pitza
Yes you are! :)

Please pay your donation (minimum $7.50 USD) to PayPal via [email protected]

Once Done, PM me the PayPal Transaction ID as well as your Mega email address to send an invite to the downloads. You will be added to the Private PM Group as well.

I would love to get the entire gamipress bundle...is the offer still there?

After a few months I come to look for updates and I find this ...

What a tougher face some have ...
Not sure, but by this do you mean you aren't happy having to donate $7.50 (minimum) in order to access $699 of items? It seems very cheap to me. At $7.50 it's not exactly a money making exercise!!!

However, if you had read up on this you would see why this came about and led to me loosing a $699 account. You do realise someone has to pay for these originally, they don't just appear!
Well, nothing happens, TassieNZ can I donate that amount to paypal that you say and give me access?
So, after all that, you can donate, but make sure you have read my post thoroughly.
You can pay the donation (minimum $7.50 USD) to PayPal via [email protected], then PM me the PayPal Transaction ID number and I'll add you to the NEW Private PM Group.

You will also need to include your Mega email address so I can send an invite for the downloads. That email address will also be used for licensing.

No estoy seguro, pero ¿con esto quiere decir que no está contento de tener que donar $ 7.50 (mínimo) para acceder a $ 699 en artículos? Me parece muy barato. ¡¡¡A $ 7,50 no es exactamente un ejercicio para ganar dinero !!!

Sin embargo, si hubiera leído sobre esto, vería por qué sucedió y me llevó a perder una cuenta de $ 699. Te das cuenta de que alguien tiene que pagar por estos inicialmente, ¡no solo aparecen!
[URL unfurl = "true"] https://babia.to/threads/scammer-ma...ember-stealing-from-tassie-and-babiato.50776/ [/ URL]

Entonces, después de todo eso, puedes donar, pero asegúrate de haber leído mi publicación detenidamente.
[URL unfurl = "true"] https://babia.to/threads/bundle-gamipress-pro-addons-avaliable-list-downloads.16224/post-551300 [/ URL]
Puede pagar la donación (mínimo $ 7,50 USD) a PayPal a través de [email protected] , luego enviarme un mensaje de correo electrónico con el número de ID de transacción de PayPal y lo agregaré al NUEVO grupo privado de MP .

También deberá incluir su dirección de correo electrónico Mega para que pueda enviar una invitación para las descargas. Esa dirección de correo electrónico también se utilizará para la concesión de licencias.

No, your work is fine.

I mean those who have carried out those scam actions, they are tough faces.

my level of English is not very good hehe

• Love
Reactions: TassieNZ
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock