• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Buzzy - News, Viral Lists, Polls and Videos

Buzzy - News, Viral Lists, Polls and Videos V4.9.0 (Nulled)

No permission to download
@boblazar, sup sir. try this one all plugins are working fine on my end. just test on your end. Need your feedback so that I can update this one.

• Love
Reactions: boblazar
Version 4.9 Not Nulled. :(

1659697628200.png
Yes it is nulled, type something like "9sf6gs87f6g87df88s9babia.tof897gs7fg77sfd555gs0" as the purchase code that will work for you.

Warning!!!

It only works with a clean install, it doesn't work to update the files. You have to install it from scratch ok.

Last edited:
Reactions: Klrahul
@boblazar
So, typing this code or another, when typing the ADMIN and the menus, ask again for an activation as an image. Help me, I don't know what you do for Nulled.

The same one I downloaded too. Is there a specific code you entered?

I'm using it on a subdomain, I don't know if that's why it causes the problem.
I just tested it on my localhost not live one. will test it live if i have a time.

Reactions: afmadeira
Unfortunately, I still have the same problem. Script is not activated, always keeps asking for key.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ogietechnology
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock