• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Can we use Nulled Theme for Live website?

You can use nulled theme/plugins on live sites but this is my advice:

1. If you have any doubts, don't do it because it means that you are probably going over your head.

2. Always security scan the themes/plugins before using. (Babiato files are safe but still, if you need peace of mind scan them yourself). You can scan your files here: https://www.virustotal.com/ & here: https://virusscan.jotti.org/

3. ALWAYS update nulled theme/plugins on a staging site FIRST, if they don't break your site and all the functionality is there THEN is safe to update your live site.

4. Install a security plugin (I use Wordfence) and scan your site for malicious code regularly. Since some themes/plugins take some time for the newest version to be nulled your site will be vulnerable to hacks and exploits if the outdated plugin/theme has a severe security vulnerability. Also, activate and require Two Factor Authentication (2FA) for Administrative users and regularly check for user roles. I've seen how some plugins/themes create a user during installation that will then be used to try to get control of your website.

5. Block your site from sites like "What WordPress Theme Is That?" (https://whatwpthemeisthat.com/) I use the free WP Hide & Security Enhancer plugin to do that: https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-hide-security-enhancer/ This way you can hide that you are even using WordPress from malicious actors who will check if you are using outdated themes and/or plugins they can exploit.

6. DON'T BE GREEDY!!!! If you are charging for building the website, include the price of the theme/plugins within the price of the project and use official releases. Use nulled scripts only until you can afford buying from the official source. Doing this not only give you peace of mind but also helps developers keep making/updating stuff that is useful to us and make things easier for us.

It is completely legal to use nulled, redistributed and unofficial versions of WordPress themes and plugins for any reason or use case under WordPress' GNU Public License BUT legal doesn't mean wise. Use your own discretion and common sense when using nulled scripts while also being aware of the risks associated with using nulled scripts on your sites or your projects.

I hope this helps.

You can use nulled theme/plugins on live sites but this is my advice:

1. If you have any doubts, don't do it because it means that you are probably going over your head.

2. Always security scan the themes/plugins before using. (Babiato files are safe but still, if you need peace of mind scan them yourself). You can scan your files here: https://www.virustotal.com/ & here: https://virusscan.jotti.org/

3. ALWAYS update nulled theme/plugins on a staging site FIRST, if they don't break your site and all the functionality is there THEN is safe to update your live site.

4. Install a security plugin (I use Wordfence) and scan your site for malicious code regularly. Since some themes/plugins take some time for the newest version to be nulled your site will be vulnerable to hacks and exploits if the outdated plugin/theme has a severe security vulnerability. Also, activate and require Two Factor Authentication (2FA) for Administrative users and regularly check for user roles. I've seen how some plugins/themes create a user during installation that will then be used to try to get control of your website.

5. Block your site from sites like "What WordPress Theme Is That?" (https://whatwpthemeisthat.com/) I use the free WP Hide & Security Enhancer plugin to do that: https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-hide-security-enhancer/ This way you can hide that you are even using WordPress from malicious actors who will check if you are using outdated themes and/or plugins they can exploit.

6. DON'T BE GREEDY!!!! If you are charging for building the website, include the price of the theme/plugins within the price of the project and use official releases. Use nulled scripts only until you can afford buying from the official source. Doing this not only give you peace of mind but also helps developers keep making/updating stuff that is useful to us and make things easier for us.

It is completely legal to use nulled, redistributed and unofficial versions of WordPress themes and plugins for any reason or use case under WordPress' GNU Public License BUT legal doesn't mean wise. Use your own discretion and common sense when using nulled scripts while also being aware of the risks associated with using nulled scripts on your sites or your projects.

I hope this helps.
100% perfect answer. Glad to know that it is legal too on paper😂😂

Is there SEO of the website affected if we use WP Hide & Security Enhancer plugin to hide the WordPress?
Nope. WP Hide & Security Enhancer plugin only hides WordPress, themes and plugins from detection by blocking outside access to files and folders that can be used to identify them. It just blocks access to those files from outside your server but it doesn't interfere with the site's functionality at all.

With the pro version you can even change the path to /plugins to whatever name you want like /add-ons & /wp-admin to /administration. In other words it re-arranges the "normal" WordPress structure so it fools tools trying to detect the standard WordPress structure.

Reactions: danielpk
Never.

Use these themes and plugins for testing before buying the actual product.

Did you see those threads where people are begging for updates? That's what you'll be eventually if you use nulled products on your live website.

Hi everybody,

Is this safe to use Nulled theme as a live website (Production) site?
Using nulled themes on a live website (production site) is not recommended and can pose significant risks. Nulled themes are illegally obtained and modified versions of premium themes, often distributed with malicious code or vulnerabilities.

Here are some reasons why using nulled themes can be unsafe:

1. Security Risks: Nulled themes can contain hidden malware, backdoors, or vulnerabilities that can compromise your website's security. This can lead to unauthorized access, data breaches, or the injection of malicious content.

2. Lack of Updates and Support: Nulled themes typically do not receive updates or support from the original developers. This means that security patches, bug fixes, and new features may not be available, leaving your website more susceptible to vulnerabilities over time.

3. Legal Consequences: Using nulled themes is a violation of copyright laws and intellectual property rights. It can result in legal actions against you or your website, leading to potential penalties or fines.

To ensure the safety and integrity of your website, it is recommended to use legitimate, licensed themes obtained from reputable sources. These themes come with regular updates, official support, and adhere to legal standards. Investing in legitimate themes not only protects your website but also supports the developers who work hard to create high-quality products.

Reactions: ChatGPT
Just buy the theme.. nulled versions from inhere is only for testing/development purposes..

I usually do it only to test the theme features and compatibility before purchasing it. When website is going live, I make sure to purchase it from official sources and replace with the nulled one.

It is completely legal to use nulled, redistributed and unofficial versions of WordPress themes and plugins for any reason or use case under WordPress' GNU Public License
Using nulled themes is a violation of copyright laws and intellectual property rights. It can result in legal actions against you or your website, leading to potential penalties or fines.

Which of these statements is true?

In my opinion, Wordpress and all the free plugins/themes are licenses user GNU Public license but the paid/nulled themes & plugins don't have this license. So, it's illegal to use nulled themes/plugins.

Which of these statements is true?

I just shared what I believe to be true and my intention is NEVER to debate or to convince anybody of anything. Everybody should make their own research and act following their own understanding, capacity and common sense.

In short, do / believe whatever you want because you are the one making the decisions and will be paying the price or get the rewards of those decisions.

Don't take anyone's opinion as fact (that includes mine).

I did my research, I trust my judgement and understand the risks but at the same time I can be totally wrong.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock