• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Can you replace the download service provider for attachment storage?

Nov 10, 2018
The download experience on uploadboy.com feels a bit bad, I can tolerate its slow speed, but it always fails before the download is complete, always showing a timeout. I suggest you replace a storage service provider with a website like zippyshare.com.
Thank you for sharing so many excellent resources.

The download experience on uploadboy.com feels a bit bad, I can tolerate its slow speed, but it always fails before the download is complete, always showing a timeout. I suggest you replace a storage service provider with a website like zippyshare.com.
I never ever had any problem while downloading files, speed is also enough to download 100MB files in 2 mins for me. Time to change your ISP not the DSP. If you have any problem to download a specif file then you ask @Babak for help otherwise I don't have any problem with uploadboy.com

I never ever had any problem while downloading files, speed is also enough to download 100MB files in 2 mins for me. Time to change your ISP not the DSP. If you have any problem to download a specif file then you ask @Babak for help otherwise I don't have any problem with uploadboy.com
I use a fiber-optic bandwidth of 1G to download, but it is still not satisfactory. I think there may be restrictions on the network in my country, or for other reasons.

Even if I want to buy the premium member feature of uploadboy.com, I can't buy it because I don't have the payment method it provides.

1G fiber bandwidth, download 140M files, the system prompts 69 hours.
I tried to download a 30M file, I waited for one night, it stayed at 99.9% download rate and then showed a link error.

In the case that I have no way to purchase premium membership rights, uploadboy limits me to only download 4 files per day.

1G fiber bandwidth, download 140M files, the system prompts 69 hours.
I tried to download a 30M file, I waited for one night, it stayed at 99.9% download rate and then showed a link error.

In the case that I have no way to purchase premium membership rights, uploadboy limits me to only download 4 files per day.
Which file you tried to download?

ISP's (including mine), that's why I need to use VPN's to download stuffs .[/QUOTE]
This might some serious issue.

india banned or uploadboy banned :D?

seems your country (india) block uploadboy, i dont know why

why not add more links than one like Null-24 do in past and also share some PC Programs like Adobe After Effects, Adobe Xd, etc.
okay bro i have some ideas to share links in txt
give me 1 weak and also i wanna add new section to add premium software
thanks

Reactions: 666
thanks if you find more uploadcenter like upload.ee or others
just give me link
im using z-o-o-m.eu

Reactions: CyberDeviL
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock