• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

ChatNet - PHP Chat Room & Private Chat Script By On-Codes

ChatNet - PHP Chat Room & Private Chat Script By On-Codes v1.10

No permission to download
I encountered an issue wondering if any one has a fix to it? When ever I set to receive activation, reset pass word or such I get in my email a slew of code and my link in it some were. Any idea how to fix it? I been messing with the activate file all night no luck

SpkAvii updated ChatNet - PHP Chat Room & Private Chat Script with a new update entry:

Chatnet V1.7

Changelog
Version 1.7 – October 08, 2021

- NEW: Embed chat rooms into third party websites
- NEW: Integrate ChatNet with WordPress websites (WordPress Plug-in Required)
- NEW: Integrate ChatNet with third party websites users (Custom Work Required)
- NEW: Option to report/flag chats, users and rooms and a panel review them
- NEW: Language specific Google Fonts
- NEW: Options to disable/enable direct messages, room messages and chat list sidebar for chat rooms
- NEW: Option to enable chats...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: rojo_salas
for nulling it:

go to folder utils
open file utils.php
go to line 245
and find " function purchase_verify($purchase_code, $email, $url){ "

then insert blow it this line without qution mark
"return array('status'=>'true','response'=>'response');"

In the end it should be like this

function purchase_verify($purchase_code, $email, $url){
return array('status'=>'true','response'=>'response');
$post = [
'code' => $purchase_code,
'email' => $email,
'url' => $url,
'item_id' => '3318260180',
];
$ch = curl_init();
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_URL, "https://www.oncodes.com/api/v1/envato/purchase_verify");
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, 1);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_USERAGENT, 'Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/86.0.4240.75 Safari/537.36');
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, $post);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_AUTOREFERER, true);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION, 1);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_CONNECTTIMEOUT, 0);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYHOST, 0);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER, 0);
$output = curl_exec($ch);
$return_data = @json_decode($output, true);
return $return_data;
curl_close($ch);
}

or , you can replace utils.php with attached file

Attachments

• utils.zip
    10.7 KB · Views: 42
Thank you very much, you shared it right away, but there is a bug. This error is not related to you, it is an error related to the manufacturer. Messages do not scroll up in Mozilla. A fatal error and should be reported to the manufacturer. I guess no one has reported it yet. But in the future all buyers can give feedback about this error.. I tested it and it has great speed. if they add audio and video calling i will buy it.
In a mistake, after correcting the language of the administration panel, the language of the administration panel is reset when the normal interface language is corrected. Likewise, after adding a language to the normal interface, the normal interface is reset when you make additions to the administration panel. This is an important bug.
Significant errors that should be reported to the manufacturer.
You share, we test. :D

Last edited:
Thank you very much, you shared it right away, but there is a bug. This error is not related to you, it is an error related to the manufacturer. Messages do not scroll up in Mozilla. A fatal error and should be reported to the manufacturer. I guess no one has reported it yet. But in the future all buyers can give feedback about this error.. I tested it and it has great speed. if they add audio and video calling i will buy it.
In a mistake, after correcting the language of the administration panel, the language of the administration panel is reset when the normal interface language is corrected. Likewise, after adding a language to the normal interface, the normal interface is reset when you make additions to the administration panel. This is an important bug.
Significant errors that should be reported to the manufacturer.
You share, we test. :D
Send a pm explaining the bug, I'll ask the author and will post the solution here

Hi guys, just wondering.. is the file in the download area the only files needed to go direct to v1.7?

Or are the files in the zip file v1.6.1 and the update folder is needed to update to 1.7?

Or do we need to download v1.6.1 then update to 1.7?

Hi guys, just wondering.. is the file in the download area the only files needed to go direct to v1.7?

Or are the files in the zip file v1.6.1 and the update folder is needed to update to 1.7?

Or do we need to download v1.6.1 then update to 1.7?
You just need to download it and it includes the v1.7 files (You can go direct to v1.7)

"Pardon my bad english"

Need Kick / BAN Solution
Whenever i kick user from chatroom....they won't redirect to homepage.."kick only work when abuser refresh he page"...they're still online...and keep messaging...

also there is no BAN button :/

i tried it by my self :localhost:

"REQUEST" : Please add Commands so we can direct kick or ban user via just typing on main page
Example : /kick username , /ban username

please make this solution

Reactions: a7bab
Hii! Waiting for an update. So many changes!

ChatNet 1.8.1 – January 28, 2022​

• NEW: @mention support
  • NEW: #hashtag support
  • IMPROVEMENT: Performance improvements
  • FIX: Fix a bug where not found (404) URLs sending fails
  • FIX: Kicked user permission revoking issue fixed
  • FIX: User privilege levels and permission issues fixed
  • FIX: Fixed a bug where reCaptcha didn't work on public visible rooms

"Pardon my bad english"

Whenever i kick user from chatroom....they won't redirect to homepage.."kick only work when abuser refresh he page"...they're still online...and keep messaging...

also there is no BAN button :/

i tried it by my self :localhost:

"REQUEST" : Please add Commands so we can direct kick or ban user via just typing on main page
Example : /kick username , /ban username

please make this solution
Contact the Developers not babiato bro XD

Reactions: a7bab
IceyBurg updated ChatNet - PHP Chat Room & Private Chat Scripts with a new update entry:

Version 1.8.1

Version 1.8.1 – January 28, 2022
- NEW: @mention support
- NEW: #hashtag support

- IMPROVEMENT: Performance improvements

- FIX: Fix a bug where not found (404) URLs sending fails
- FIX: Kicked user permission revoking issue fixed
- FIX: User privilege levels and permission issues fixed
- FIX: Fixed a bug where reCaptcha didn't work on public visible rooms

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: a7bab and Babak

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zeronot
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock