• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

ChatPion - Facebook & Instagram Chatbot,eCommerce,SMS/Email & Social Media Marketing Platform (SaaS)

ChatPion - Complete Messenger Marketing Software for Facebook v9.1.1

No permission to download
i have this error on flowbuilder when i try to edit an existing template

Code:
An uncaught Exception was encountered
Type: mysqli_sql_exception

Message: Unknown column 'visual_flow_campaign_id' in 'where clause'

Filename: /home/xxxxx/web/xxxxxxxxx/public_html/system/database/drivers/mysqli/mysqli_driver.php

Line Number: 305

i'am using the version 9.1 nulled by @d1srupt3r

i have this error on flowbuilder when i try to edit an existing template

Code:
An uncaught Exception was encountered
Type: mysqli_sql_exception

Message: Unknown column 'visual_flow_campaign_id' in 'where clause'

Filename: /home/xxxxx/web/xxxxxxxxx/public_html/system/database/drivers/mysqli/mysqli_driver.php

Line Number: 305

i'am using the version 9.1 nulled by @d1srupt3r
up

Hi guys,
I have a problem with Instagram comment growth.. When I insert a word that I want the bot to respond to, it doesn't respond and in the posts I have: "Not Replied ! No match found corresponding filter words". I am 100% sure that the word is correct. If I have a response set without this word, it will also send me a response for this word, which is incorrect. Has anyone had the same problem?

Here you go guys, nulled Chatpion v9.1 for fresh install with extended license capabilities. Just enter random characters when license code is asked.

If you have an add on, you can upload and enter random characters as well in the license and it will be accepted by the system.

Please let me know if you got any error or anything.

Now, appreciate if you guys can share the add on Team Manager.

Hello @Babak, maybe you can update the resource? This resource has not been updated for a long time. Hence, I nulled the latest version and tested everything. It seems to be safe and working, and the untouched add ons can be activated with random characters as license key. This version is a major update of Chatpion.

Please how do I install it, I keep getting 404 error. I don't know if I screwed up somewhere plus I'm installing on a subdomain with sub-directory and there's no .htaccess file

Here you go guys, nulled Chatpion v9.1 for fresh install with extended license capabilities. Just enter random characters when license code is asked.

If you have an add on, you can upload and enter random characters as well in the license and it will be accepted by the system.

Please let me know if you got any error or anything.

Now, appreciate if you guys can share the add on Team Manager.

Hello @Babak, maybe you can update the resource? This resource has not been updated for a long time. Hence, I nulled the latest version and tested everything. It seems to be safe and working, and the untouched add ons can be activated with random characters as license key. This version is a major update of Chatpion.
Really appreciate your work since now most updates are from auto update only feature.

9.2 brings important fixes.

Would you be able to provide it?

https://xeroneit.net/home/blog/xerochat-change-log

V9.2 - 15th Feb 2024 (Auto update only)​

Change Log:​

- Instagram video posting error fix
- Instagram filter world doesn't work if the comment reply option is blank issue fix
- Social posting removed feature still showing for users who upgrade chatpion from old version to latest version issue fix
- Removed analytics button from Instagram
- Get JSON code option is now back

Reactions: timalin
Just unzip, create and configure database's credentials. Any text would work for activation.

Got my installation working without problem with the provided unzip.

No virus or anything weird detected.

virus total for Chatpion_v9.1.zip of Chatpion_v9.1_nulled_by_d1srupt3r

I keep getting 404 error page even before I can configure database credentials. I don't know if I screwed up somewhere plus I'm installing on a subdomain with sub-directory and there's no .htaccess file

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock