• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Chauffeur Booking System for WordPress

Chauffeur Booking System for WordPress v7.0

No permission to download
Hi,

I use a plugin and I don't know how to set it up
I need to set these parameters:
0km – 10km – fixed fee
10.1km. – 20km – 7 € / km
20.1km – 30km – 6 € / km

whatever I set up doesn't work for me the first condition is that I have a fixed fee for a trip between 0 and 10 km
can you please help me set it up?

nice greetings
I replied to your message

Hi everyone, I hope you all doing well and healthy.

I'm kinda stuck here so I would appreciate some help!

How can I change the direction when you click on choose a vichiel to take to another page instead.

Like this:

http://quanticalabs.com/wp_themes4/autoride/home-iii/

When you click on book now it takes you to a different page.

Mine it keeps me on the same page and I look everywhere on how to fix it but I can't figure it out.

I would like when you click on book now it automatically take you to a new page not the same page.

Any help would really be appreciated as I need to sort this out today if it's possible.

Thank you legends.

Babak updated Chauffeur Booking System for WordPress with a new update entry:

Chauffeur Booking System v6.5

Download Chauffeur Booking System v6.5 for WordPress Nulled Free
16.11.2022 – v6.5

• Improved code,
  • Added option to use Google reCAPTCHA,
  • Added option to log events from “Fixer.io”,
  • Added option to set non-blocking statuses,
  • Added option to display agreements depends on service types,
  • Added option to show/hide panels in step #3 of booking form,
  • Added option to set notes for a booking extra,
  • Added option to set a fee for a waypoints,
  • Added “Currencies”...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello,
Does anybody know if it's possible to create a tree structure at location posts? Like
Parent
Child1
Child2
Parernt1
Child1
Child2

Thank you!

How can I change the direction when you click on choose a vichiel to take to another page instead.

Like this:

Mine it keeps me on the same page and I look everywhere on how to fix it but I can't figure it out.

I would like when you click on book now it automatically take you to a new page not the same page.

Any help would really be appreciated as I need to sort this out today if it's possible.

Thank you legends.
Hi Can you please share this AutoRide theme here if possible?

Like this:

Thank you legends.
Do you have this AutoRide theme? Can you share it here please if you don't mind? kind of desperate to test it. Thanks

Babak updated Chauffeur Booking System for WordPress with a new update entry:

Chauffeur Booking System v6.8

Download Chauffeur Booking System v6.8 for WordPress Nulled Free
04 October 2023 – v6.8

• Bugs fixed,
  • Improved code,
  • Re-build drivers booking acceptance module,
  • Added new type of fields: date, time and location,
  • Added option to add ride as a product to the wooCommerce cart,
  • Added option to specify number of possible bookings via: date, time, date/time, periods and number of week day,
  • Added option to send an email notifications (to the customer and admin) only...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Nabeel
Is here anybody who is using this plugin at website, I have two questoin,

1. How can we hide vehicle selection while booking

2. How can we add additional per minute payment with distance payment? , let suppose, the distance payment is $400 and time is 3 hours, and I want to add .25 cent per minute to this payment (180 minutes x .25 cent) = 45 and total should be 445$.

Can I get this in this pluing.

Thanks who will answer

@kamran1989 thank you so much, I try this method and hope it will work. but we are offering two type of services, like distance and hourly, and we have $60 per hour rate and distance is 1.50 per kilimeter rate , so I just want to add .25 cent in distance , hourly rate is separate to choose.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock