• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

CheckoutWC - Beautiful, Conversion Optimized Checkout Templates For WC

CheckoutWC - Beautiful, Conversion Optimized Checkout Templates For WC v9.0.35

No permission to download
Scusa...

Ho di nuovo bisogno di aiuto. Dopo la pubblicazione dei vostri aggiornamenti sono riuscito ad installare il plugin cancellato versione 8.2.25 ma non riesco ad impostare l'ordine bump dopo l'acquisto con il classico popup prima del pagamento. Ci deve essere qualcosa che non va, potete aiutarmi a capire cosa?
up

Ho di nuovo bisogno di aiuto. Dopo la pubblicazione dei vostri aggiornamenti sono riuscito ad installare il plugin cancellato versione 8.2.25 ma non riesco ad impostare l'ordine bump dopo l'acquisto con il classico popup prima del pagamento. Ci deve essere qualcosa che non va, potete aiutarmi a capire cosa?

Sorry...

I need help again. After the publication of your updates I managed to install the canceled plugin version 8.2.25 but I cannot set the bump order after purchase with the classic popup before payment. There must be something wrong, can you help me figure out what?

Download NULLED copy below: ⬇️

CheckoutWC v8.2.25 - NULLED
v8.2.25 - 2023.12.15

Fix - Fix Google Pay button styling with Payment Plugins Stripe
Fix - Fix issue that prevented Abandoned Cart email checkout URL from restoring cart session
Fix - Fix styling of Byjuno fields
Fix - Fix potential fatal error with suggested products not being real products
Fix - Fix Order Delivery Date Pro data field not being readonly when it should be readonly.

check license, maybe you on basic ver not pro version, create a stage version of your website and check anything
I put everything on an online stage version and version 16 worked there too, then after an update wordpress stopped working and so did the others.
In debug, there are this message:

2023-12-29T00:00:11+00:00 DEBUG Order Bump Rule Failure: Offer product is in the cart: 5452

Last edited:
Hi can somebody please help me with adding confirm password field? I have tried alot of codes on function.php but nothing works. I Shall be very thankfull Screenshot 2024-01-05 153212.png

Друзья, может быть кто-то знает как решить проблему блокировки кликов на странице настроек?

Version 8.2.26 - 2024.01.24 - NULLED

• Improved - Added more common email domains to email domain autocomplete list.
  • Fix - Fix issue that caused add_cap to run on every page load
  • Fix - Fix issue with WooCommerce 8.5.1 that prevented notices from being parsed
  • Fix - Fix issue when using only billing address and PayPal Brasil para WooCommerce
  • Fix - When minimum or maximum quantity is set on a cart item, avoid unnecessary AJAX refreshes and disable quantity buttons if required.
  • Dev - Added filter to disable email domain validation: cfw_disable_email_domain_validation
  • Dev - Added filter to enable zip+4 for Smarty address suggestions: cfw_smarty_use_zip4
  • Dev - Cleaned up old style action | filter lookup

Attachments

• checkout-for-woocommerce-8.2.26.zip
    8.8 MB · Views: 26
Babak updated CheckoutWC - Beautiful, Conversion Optimized Checkout Templates For WC with a new update entry:

CheckoutWC v8.2.26

Download CheckoutWC v8.2.26 - Beautiful, Conversion Optimized Checkout Templates For WooCommerce Nulled Free
v8.2.26 - 2024.01.24

Improved - Added more common email domains to email domain autocomplete list.
Fix - Fix issue that caused add_cap to run on every page load
Fix - Fix issue with WooCommerce 8.5.1 that prevented notices from being parsed
Fix - Fix issue when using only billing address and PayPal Brasil para WooCommerce
Fix - When minimum or maximum quantity is set on a cart...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@Arfy check new version
already nulled, check the below post:

• Fix - Fix issue with WooCommerce 8.5.1 that prevented notices from being parsed
  • Fix - Fix issue when using only billing address and PayPal Brasil para WooCommerce
  • Fix - When minimum or maximum quantity is set on a cart item, avoid unnecessary AJAX refreshes and disable quantity buttons if required.
  • Dev - Added filter to disable email domain validation: cfw_disable_email_domain_validation
  • Dev - Added filter to enable zip+4 for Smarty address suggestions: cfw_smarty_use_zip4

Same Here
Download the nulled copy from my post below:

Version 8.2.27 - 2024.01.31 - NULLED

• Important Hotfix - Fix bug that prevented error notices from showing during checkout submit and caused page to hang.

Attachments

• checkout-for-woocommerce-8.2.27.zip
    8.8 MB · Views: 26
  • Love
Reactions: bytbt
Version 8.2.27 - 2024.01.31 - NULLED

• Important Hotfix - Fix bug that prevented error notices from showing during checkout submit and caused page to hang.
👏👏👏👏👏👏

Version 8.2.28 - 2024.02.07 - NULLED

• Fix - Fix bug with restoring ACR carts with Woocommerce Custom Product Addons (Acowebs)
  • Fix - Protect against fatal errors caused by Woo Discount Rules and removing a product attached to a bogo
  • Fix - Fix positioning of Stripe buttons with latest WooCommerce Stripe Gateway
  • Dev - Add filter cfw_default_billing_address_radio_selection for default selected option for billing address radio group
  • Dev - Add filter cfw_acr_carts for currency plugins to correct currencies in admin dashboard

Attachments

• checkout-for-woocommerce-8.2.28.zip
    8.8 MB · Views: 23
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock