• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

CheckoutWC - Beautiful, Conversion Optimized Checkout Templates For WC

CheckoutWC - Beautiful, Conversion Optimized Checkout Templates For WC v9.0.35

No permission to download
Babak updated CheckoutWC - Optimized Checkout Pages for WooCommerce with a new update entry:

CheckoutWC v5.0.2 Nulled

Download CheckoutWC v5.0.2 - Optimized Checkout Page for WooCommerce Nulled Free
v5.0.2 - 2021.05.18 Thanks To @TassieNZ

• Hotfix: Fix issue where billing address fields weren't synced from shipping address fields.
  • Fix: Fix glitches with admin bar
  • Fix: Fix issue with view order URL being styled incorrectly
  • Fix: Fix issue with styling of checkboxes
  • Fix: Fix issue with Canada city being filled improperly with Google Address Autocomplete.
  • Fix...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Come on Developers, get this right please!!! Four updates in two days??? o_O

If required, use any key to activate the license. :)

v5.0.3 NULLED

Attachments

• checkout-for-woocommerce-5.0.3_NULLED.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 14
Babak updated CheckoutWC - Optimized Checkout Pages for WooCommerce with a new update entry:

CheckoutWC v5.0.3 Nulled

Download CheckoutWC v5.0.3 - Optimized Checkout Page for WooCommerce Nulled Free
v5.0.3 - 2021.05.19 - Thanks To @TassieNZ

• Fix - Fix bug with one page checkout not firing order submit handlers properly.
  • Fix - Fix styling bugs with content loader.
  • Fix - Fix JS errors with Amazon Pay.
  • Fix - Fix bug with create account checkbox not auto checking.
  • Fix - Fix PHP 8 deprecation notice.

This update is pretty interesting. I've been playing around with a bunch of these checkout field editors lately and this one has a great presentation and the bump feature is nice too, but it doesn't have the ability like most checkout editors to edit existing fields or include custom ones. Fortunately, with the Kadence Woo Extras plugin, you can edit/create those fields so it's a great combo. Effortlessly good-looking checkout pages. I'm satisfied with this solution as it is right now, but I have a feeling I might be simply going with Cartflows as it seems to do everything I need. Checkout WC, however, seems legit.

Reactions: jong07 and Babak

CheckoutWC v5.0.4 Nulled

Download CheckoutWC v5.0.4 - Optimized Checkout Page for WooCommerce Nulled Free
v5.0.4 - 2021.05.20 Thanks To @TassieNZ

• Fix - Fix problem with PayPal for WooCommerce that caused billing address fields to not sync over correctly from logged in session.
  • Fix - Fix PHP warning
  • Fix - Fix issue where Trust Badge didn't appear to save unless you added an image
  • Fix - Fix how trust badges lay out on frontend without images
  • Fix - Adjusted priorities of...

Version 7.1.3 - 2022.04.01

New - Added new option to place Trust Badges in the footer. Trust Badges now have a main level admin menu.
Improved - The official Stripe gateway undeprecated an important filter that allows us to turn on payment request/express buttons on the checkout page. So we re-implemented it.
Improved - The whole row is now clickable to select a payment method. Particularly helpful on the Glass theme due to the larger styling of items.
Dev - Removed cfw_disable_admin_menus filter in favor of better methods. Try: remove_menu_page( \'cfw-settings\' )
Dev - Added new action: cfw_order_item_after_data
Fix - Fix issue where Full Name, House Number, and Street Name fields caused issues with express checkout (Apple Pay, Google Pay, etc)
Fix - Corrected some Danish translations. Thanks, Julie!
Fix - Fix how we style the footer on the Glass theme. No longer uses absolute positioning which I think we can all agree is better.
Fix - Fix bug that caused countries that are excluded in WooCommerce settings to show up in international phone field dropdown.
Fix - Revert changes to Netherlands zip autocomplete in favor of disabling zip autocomplete entirely for the Netherlands and Belgium due to our data source not having good city data.
Fix - Fix edge case where if a shipping address field value was \'null\' the billing address sync would still run.
Tweak - Removed colon after shipping method names
Tweak - Renamed pot file to checkout-wc.pot since this seems to be more standards complaint.

Attachments

• checkout-for-woocommerce-7.1.3.zip
    4 MB · Views: 1
Reactions: amit338

CheckoutWC v5.1.0

Download CheckoutWC v5.1.0 - Optimized Checkout Page for WooCommerce Nulled Free
v5.1.0 - 2021.06.04

• New! Order Bumps can now be used as Upsells. Check out our documentation here: https://kb.checkoutwc.com/article/126-order-bumps
  • New - Support for WooCommerce Pakettikauppa
  • New - Support for Woo Finvoicer
  • Fix - Fix issues with TM Extra Product Options and Order Bump discounts
  • Fix - Add login prompt to PayPal for WooCommerce review order screen
  • Fix -...

CheckoutWC v5.1.2

Download CheckoutWC v5.1.2 - Optimized Checkout Page for WooCommerce Nulled Free
v5.1.2 - 2021.06.09

• Hotfix - Fix issue with Chrome autofilling fields bug and one page checkout setting.
v5.1.1 - 2021.06.08
  • Fix - Fixes for Klaviyo SMS checkbox and disclaimer location
  • Fix - Fix issue with Trusted Payments gateway
  • Fix - Fix issue where express checkout container showed up when no express buttons were present
  • Fix - Fix bug with Chrome...

This is CheckoutWC 5.1.2 NULLED (Growth Plan).
Use any key to activate. :)

Attachments

• checkout-for-woocommerce-5.1.2_NULLED.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 18
  • Love
Reactions: amit338 and Babak
THIS DOES NOT WORK! It's asking for a license for plus, pro or agency plan. You said "Use any key to activate?.... where do I enter the key?? It takes you to https://www.checkoutwc.com/account/ to enter the key...!
Is that with my download just above your post?

I'm really tired after a long day, but CRAP, it works perfectly!!! :)

I'm just about to upload the latest update, so try that please! :)

This is CheckoutWC 5.2.0 NULLED (Growth Plan).
Use any key to activate. :)

Attachments

• checkout-for-woocommerce-5.2.0_NULLED.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 260
  • Love
Reactions: amit338 and Babak
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock