• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

CODE : V3 CUBE TAXI DELIVERY - DISCUSSION 2021

NullPakint

Trusted Uploader
Mar 3, 2020
Pakistan
Updating 2021

For the Babiato site admins, if the topic is in the wrong place, forgive me. :p :p :p

I created this topic so that together we can help each other with this code that we really want, but there are some codes in FORUM that are old and full of bugs.

We will Treat everything related to the V3 Cube in this topic, so that it will be more practical and objective in the searches. Thanks.

Last edited:
For the Babiato site admins, if the topic is in the wrong place, forgive me. :p :p :p

I created this topic so that together we can help each other with this code that we really want, but there are some codes in FORUM that are old and full of bugs.

Others created topics from archives named 2020 only to attract and deceive many.

Let's make a situation clear:

1 - There is NO v3CUBE or V4CUBE 2020 (with all modules) available on the web to download.

2 - There are many opportunists who have the 2020 panel code (base functions) overridden, but do not share it here on FORUM, but keep creating application topics just to get what they need to have the complete code.

We need to cooperate with what we have and try to help each other.

I know of people who have the 2020 panel canceled, but are looking for apps to have the complete code, but do not share the panel with the group.

For me that person is a BLOOD-SUCKS !!

If everyone cooperates - we will have a clean and null code.
oke dude

Reactions: NullPakint
This panel was provided by Ashy - I don't know if she is part of the forum, but I thank this young woman who shared this file and who unfortunately doesn't have the application files either.

Does anyone have the ORIGINAL CODES for this version? so I can cancel them and share them here in the group.

I got this 2019 version panel - it works.
however I don't have the original applications to override the encryption.

if someone has the original codes, send me in private to cancel and share here on the forum.

Thanks let me try and download it and check it out and get it working and I review and see I'll share the updated pages and files after getting done with getting it to work

Thanks let me try and download it and check it out and get it working and I review and see I'll share the updated pages and files after getting done with getting it to work
Does this come packed with android and ios apps

Erreur Interne du Serveur
Le serveur a rencontré une erreur interne ou une mauvaise configuration et n'a pas pu répondre à votre demande.

Veuillez contacter l'administrateur du serveur à [email protected] pour l'informer de l'heure à laquelle cette erreur s'est produite et des actions que vous avez effectuées juste avant cette erreur.

Plus d'informations sur cette erreur peuvent être disponibles dans le journal des erreurs du serveur.

???????

Reactions: jacky334
Erreur Interne du Serveur
Le serveur a rencontré une erreur interne ou une mauvaise configuration et n'a pas pu répondre à votre demande.

Veuillez contacter l'administrateur du serveur à [email protected] pour l'informer de l'heure à laquelle cette erreur s'est produite et des actions que vous avez effectuées juste avant cette erreur.

Plus d'informations sur cette erreur peuvent être disponibles dans le journal des erreurs du serveur.

???????

sorry for the question, but ... do you know how to install?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock