• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

CoDesigner Pro (Formerly Woolementor Pro) - Premium Feature Unlockers For Woolementor

CoDesigner Pro (Formerly Woolementor Pro) - Premium Feature Unlockers For Woolementor v4.3.3.1

No permission to download
Note that this plugin is now called WC Designer

WC Designer Pro v2.7.0​

Notice: Try & test by yourself before asking for more information. Please wait for someone to upload a better patch if not work.

Attachments

• woolementor-pro-v2.7.0n.zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 258
  • Love
Reactions: Babak and TassieNZ
only to me it happens that if I update the plugin (at the moment I'm using the free version) I reset the CSS that I made custom in the cart page, every time I update the plugin I have to go and put the CSS back in place

WC Designer Pro v2.7.0​

Notice: Try & test by yourself before asking for more information. Please wait for someone to upload a better patch if not work.
what php version do you test it on ? because have serious php errors to me

I think the plugin has changed the name again to CoDesigner. Does anybody have an update to Version 3.2? They say you can change now woocommerce emails with the plugin which sounds quite interesting

Does anyone have the same problem? Fatal error "\wp-content\plugins\woolementor-pro\src\Widgets.php on line 448"

• Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ and Jusses
Reactions: mars25 and JRGWxRxZ
TassieNZ updated CoDesigner Pro (Formerly Woolementor Pro) - Premium Feature Unlocker For Woolementor with a new update entry:

CoDesigner Pro (Formerly Woolementor Pro) 3.5 NULLED

= v3.5 - 2022-05-26 =
* [fix] Code sanitized
* [fix] WooCommerce and Elementor dependency error fixed
* [add] New widget added - Image comparison
* [add] Skip checkout feature added
* [add] Option to change `Add to cart` text added
* [fix] Some small bugs fixed

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
Babak updated CoDesigner Pro (Formerly Woolementor Pro) - Premium Feature Unlocker For Woolementor with a new update entry:

Woolementor Pro v3.7

Download Woolementor Pro v3.7 - Premium Feature Unlocker For Woolementor Nulled Free
= v3.7 - 2022-08-29 =

* [add] Shop Minimal added
* [add] Shop Shopify added
* [add] Shop Wix added
* [fix] Wishlist cookie issue resolved
* [fix] Invalid query fixed for Upsell
* [add] Sortable select control added
* [add] Sortable taxonomy control added
* [fix] Quick view issues fixed
* [imp] Code better sanitized

Read the rest of this update entry...

Since the last update (3.7) I'm receiving the following error:

"Alert: Please activate your license for CoDesigner Pro.​

In order to enjoy the features of CoDesigner Pro, you need to activate the license first. Sorry, but the plugin won't work without activation!"

Is anyone else having this problem/any advice on fixing it?

Thanks! :)

Reactions: Fogghy
Since the last update (3.7) I'm receiving the following error:

"Alert: Please activate your license for CoDesigner Pro.​

In order to enjoy the features of CoDesigner Pro, you need to activate the license first. Sorry, but the plugin won't work without activation!"

Is anyone else having this problem/any advice on fixing it?

Thanks! :)
Me too

Reactions: nikitap91
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock