• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Converter for Media PRO

Here is Patch from @phpCore . But its Not working with actual Update.

Anyone can Check Files and Patch?

Attachments

• patch.zip
    6.6 KB · Views: 20
Hi,

I downloaded the current version of the plugin and overrode the current version of the plugin (5.12.1) based on @phpCore 's method. Once the plugin is installed, just type any expression in the access token field. Example "babiatofly"

I'm surprised this much sought after add-on hasn't been released here.

@Babak , could you please approve this plugin and publish it at https://babia.to/forums/wordpress-plugins.5/ so that everyone can access it?

Attachments

• Converter for Media – Optimize images Convert WebP & AVIF v5.12.1.zip
    362 KB · Views: 70
  • Ekran görüntüsü 2024-02-27 223158.png
    Ekran görüntüsü 2024-02-27 223158.png
    36.6 KB · Views: 45
  • Ekran görüntüsü 2024-02-27 223213.png
    Ekran görüntüsü 2024-02-27 223213.png
    161.9 KB · Views: 44
  • Love
Reactions: araiwaa and dbbuda
Hi,

I downloaded the current version of the plugin and overrode the current version of the plugin (5.12.1) based on @phpCore 's method. Once the plugin is installed, just type any expression in the access token field. Example "babiatofly"

@Babak , could you please approve this plugin and publish it at https://babia.to/forums/wordpress-plugins.5/ so that everyone can access it?
I tested phpcore's Patch with last Version earlyer, but Plugin was installed, Not working. So please Check your error.log and function of Patch and Plugin.

I tested phpcore's Patch with last Version earlyer, but Plugin was installed, Not working. So please Check your error.log and function of Patch and Plugin.
Hello @Goro88 ,

I don't know if you have tried the version I sent, but I recommend you to try it because the plugin works without any problems.

Frankly, I didn't look at the error logs, which I'm not interested in, but the fact that the plugin fulfills its function is enough for me.

Here are screenshots of it working (publishing a jpg image as webp).

Attachments

• Ekran görüntüsü 2024-02-27 225238.png
    Ekran görüntüsü 2024-02-27 225238.png
    101.5 KB · Views: 41
  • Ekran görüntüsü 2024-02-27 225251.png
    Ekran görüntüsü 2024-02-27 225251.png
    80.7 KB · Views: 46
  • Ekran görüntüsü 2024-02-27 225302.png
    Ekran görüntüsü 2024-02-27 225302.png
    202 KB · Views: 38
  • Ekran görüntüsü 2024-02-27 225317.png
    Ekran görüntüsü 2024-02-27 225317.png
    405.6 KB · Views: 44
Hi,

wow , thanks @mafia24 it is working perfectly

there is an update, i am also getting avif crashed.
how did you get rid of all the .crashed files

Last edited:

Attachments

• Converter for Media – Optimize images Convert WebP & AVIF v5.12.3.zip
    362.3 KB · Views: 55
Reactions: maxv and araiwaa
The avif conversion is not working on this version aswell, all avif images created say crashed in the filename. .jpg.avif.crashed

Reactions: dbbuda
To all those who see .crashed avif files:

Plugin author said: "Converting images to the AVIF format is performed using a remote server. I am not able to provide lifetime access to my server infrastructure as a one-time fee, regardless of its amount."

Code:
https://wordpress.org/support/topic/excellent-plugin-fast-support-quiet/#post-17263519

Reactions: InvisibleRasta
IMPORTANT :

The server must have GD or Imagick enabled since we can't rely on the remote server.

In @mafia24 His Version i cant Change the settings. So please can you modidy the uploded to convertmode GD.
THIS WORKED EARLYER at my Site.

IMPORTANT :

The server must have GD or Imagick enabled since we can't rely on the remote server.

In @mafia24 His Version i cant Change the settings. So please can you modidy the uploded to convertmode GD.
THIS WORKED EARLYER at my Site.
Hi use this

Attachments

• webp-converter-for-media-5.12.3-simorg67-babia.to.zip
    362.2 KB · Views: 12

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hamohdhshaay
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock