• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

CyberDeviL | Taking Retirement from Moderation & Resource Sharing PERMANENTLY !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberDeviL

Staff member
Trusted Uploader
Aug 10, 2018
Earth
babiato.org
Well,
About a year back I announced similar like this when one asshole annoyed me too much upon getting positive allowance from administrative allowance !!!

Despite admitting @Babak 's gratefulness over me, but I couldn't fit myself watching degradation of moderation system, overwriting decisions of moderators, decreasing the eligibility criteria etc.

As most of the people knows the current rulesets started with me, there were reasons and futuristic vision why I had set those rules, I - who believe to have mature understanding and proper judgmental sense tried to make the environment of Babiato error-free, abusiveness-free, scam-free, spam-free and so more.

Being a almost zero-earning guy I did not mind to spend over $$$ to by expensive resources like what I share (Xenforo resources, WP plugins etc) to contribute here and make everyone happy.

I won't go deeper on this. I just couldn't tolerate pathetic decision of Administration here (by over-ruling my fellow moderators, decreasing eligibility criteria of forum rulesets continuously).

I wanted to make a place better , not to see it getting ruined by blind visionary minds .

Since lots of previous suggestions, advises, conversations went to Hell, I won't care repeating them again, I am just tired of this SHITNESS .

I BELIEVE NO-ONE HAVE GOT HURTED/MIS-JUDGED/MISTREATED BY ME WITHOUT A VALID IMPARTIAL REASON !!!

With this I am taking my retirement from MODERATION JOB ON BABIATO & ALSO TAKING OFF FROM SHARING RESOURCES HERE ONWARDS (will log-off with applying profile-privacy soon) for PERMANENT BASIS . . . .

I Have many better things to do in my life . . Babiato failed to remain as my Virtual Home . Anyway, it was indeed a good journey with you all since last 2 years

MARK MY WORD . . . ONE SHOULD NOT EXPECT ME ANYONE HERE AFTER THIS FINAL POST . . STAY SAFE , TAKE CARE . . . GOOD BYE EVERYONE . .

NOTE: TO EXISTING MODERATORS , KEEP THIS POST ACTIVE/UNLOCKED SO IT REACHES TO ALL MY FOLLOWERS AT LEAST SO THAT THEY KNOW I AM GONE !!! THANK YOU .

@CyberDeviL - dont do this bro... you have been a wall to this forum... i have seen this forum changed a lot in recent 8 months... but its just a part n parcel... so request you reconsider your decision n be in the team.. we all love you..

Well,
About a year back I announced similar like this when one asshole annoyed me too much upon getting positive allowance from administrative allowance !!!

Despite admitting @Babak 's gratefulness over me, but I couldn't fit myself watching degradation of moderation system, overwriting decisions of moderators, decreasing the eligibility criteria etc.

As most of the people knows the current rulesets started with me, there were reasons and futuristic vision why I had set those rules, I - who believe to have mature understanding and proper judgmental sense tried to make the environment of Babiato error-free, abusiveness-free, scam-free, spam-free and so more.

Being a almost zero-earning guy I did not mind to spend over $$$ to by expensive resources like what I share (Xenforo resources, WP plugins etc) to contribute here and make everyone happy.

I won't go deeper on this. I just couldn't tolerate pathetic decision of Administration here (by over-ruling my fellow moderators, decreasing eligibility criteria of forum rulesets continuously).

I wanted to make a place better , not to see it getting ruined by blind visionary minds .

Since lots of previous suggestions, advises, conversations went to Hell, I won't care repeating them again, I am just tired of this SHITNESS .

I BELIEVE NO-ONE HAVE GOT HURTED/MIS-JUDGED/MISTREATED BY ME WITHOUT A VALID IMPARTIAL REASON !!!

With this I am taking my retirement from MODERATION JOB ON BABIATO & ALSO TAKING OFF FROM SHARING RESOURCES HERE ONWARDS (will log-off with applying profile-privacy soon) for PERMANENT BASIS . . . .

I Have many better things to do in my life . . Babiato failed to remain as my Virtual Home . Anyway, it was indeed a good journey with you all since last 2 years

MARK MY WORD . . . ONE SHOULD NOT EXPECT ME ANYONE HERE AFTER THIS FINAL POST . . STAY SAFE , TAKE CARE . . . GOOD BYE EVERYONE . .

NOTE: TO EXISTING MODERATORS , KEEP THIS POST ACTIVE/UNLOCKED SO IT REACHES TO ALL MY FOLLOWERS AT LEAST SO THAT THEY KNOW I AM GONE !!! THANK YOU .
sorry for that @Babak do som'n

Good luck man and thanks. Now take a sit and watch this forum degrade even further!

Reactions: Deepansh
Farewell my fri
Well,

Farewell my friend, It's been a pleasure working with you.

Seriously Guys, @CyberDeviL & @Medw1311 Why? I mean you can't just keep the pathways open forever. You have to be here. Without you guys, how this forum will be error-free, abusiveness-free, scam-free, spam-free and so more? Don't just leave like this guys. I know something maybe troubling you or something causing you guys not to be more take part in this but still just think of it. Don't! Please.

And even after this you guys still decided to leave then who can stop you? @Babak? Then please @Babak bro stop'em.

Guys, This place has been exceptionally nice place. With the quality control and all of you , i mean all your team is far better than most of the forums, even though it is a forum , it feels like a community. All thanks to everyone of you.
Just keep open mind, talk it out, vent it , and the other parties should listen. just get all this over with and stay strong stay together.
Always there for support. In fact would love to be your HR. Where i could resolve issues. Let me know @Babak @andykim

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock