• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Dokan - MultiVendor Marketplaces Plugin For WordPress

Dokan - Multi Vendor Marketplaces Plugin For WordPress v3.10.4

No permission to download
I install the latest, but it shows 3.9.2 only.

Also all the modules are automatically activated and unable to deactivate anything. It refresh and auto activate them all.

Hi I have one question about plugin , I have installed plugin and activated without any issue but in the product section there are some buttons and I dont need them . Get support ,report abuse ,Product enquiry and shipping .

to remove them , I deactivated related modules in dokan module section and cleaned cookies of the browser but still they are there . So is there any other section

1700928524322.png

Babak updated Dokan - MultiVendor Marketplaces Plugin For WordPress with a new update entry:

Dokan Business v3.9.4

Download Dokan Business v3.9.4 - Multi Vendor Marketplace Nulled Free
v3.9.4 Nov 30, 2023

- **new:** [Announcement] Introduce API for vendor announcements.
Endpoints:
1. `dokan/v1/announcement/notice/{notice_id}` For Getting, updating, deleting single notice data
2. `dokan/v1/announcement` For getting all the announcement records. Parameters `vendor_id, search, status, read_status, from, to` are now supported
- **new:** [DokanAuction] Previously vendors could not duplicate auction...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: wetvibes
About 3-4 updates ago I provided the developers with code to implement more than one custom withdrawal for suppliers, but they never implemented it. What kind of people? I’ve already chewed it and put it in my mouth, all that remains is to swallow, but it’s clear there’s a problem with that.

I wanted to post it for the community, but the forum won’t let me do it.

kiss_37kb.1701403060.png

please update

3.9.5​

Release Date – Dec 12, 2023

• chore: Removed PayPal Adaptive Payment Gateway module from Dokan Pro
  • fix: Refund request with line item quantity 0 support added. Previously, if the vendor tried to set the line item as 0 manually and tried to request a refund, they would get an unwanted validation error. Not the request will proceed as intended.
  • fix: Product reviews widget in vendor dashboard visible even after disabling from the WooCommerce's setting
  • fix: Missing assets on the RFQ page with WPML
  • fix: Fixed a fatal error due to a type casting error under the vendor coupon OrderDiscount section
  • update: Ambiguous text RMA Requests is replaced with Returns & Refunds in my account menu list.
  • update: Vendors will see a new notification with the count of new Refund and Return requests beside the Return Request menu.
  • update: A new Email called Dokan Send Refund Request Conversation Notification to Vendor and Customer will be triggered when a vendor or customer replies to any RMA Request Conversation notifying the other party.

Babak updated Dokan - MultiVendor Marketplaces Plugin For WordPress with a new update entry:

Dokan Business v3.9.5

Download Dokan Business v3.9.5 - Multi Vendor Marketplace Nulled Free
v3.9.5 Dec 12, 2023

- **chore:** Removed PayPal Adaptive Payment Gateway module from Dokan Pro
- **fix:** Refund request with line item quantity 0 support added.
Previously, if the vendor tried to set the line item as 0 manually and tried to request a refund, they would get an unwanted validation error. Not the request will proceed as intended.
- **fix:** Product reviews widget in vendor dashboard visible even after...

Dokan Business v3.9.6

Download Dokan Business v3.9.6 - Multi Vendor Marketplace Nulled Free
v3.9.6 Dec 15, 2023

- **fix:** Fixed an issue where the Dokan Subscription product switched to Simple Product after saving from WordPress Admin Panel --> Products --> Edit Product page.
- **fix:** Resolved a fatal error that occurred when attempting to renew a subscription within the WordPress Admin Panel. Specifically, this issue occurred while navigating to WooCommerce > Subscription > Edit a single subscription...

Reactions: iWao
Reactions: Robox and ombre
Stack trace:
#0 /mnt/home/XXXXX/XXXXX/XXXX/market/wp-content/plugins/dokan-pro/includes/Update.php(34): WeDevs\DokanPro\Update->init_appsero()
#1 /mnt/home/XXXXX/XXXXX/XXXX/market/wp-content/plugins/dokan-pro/dokan-pro.php(456): WeDevs\DokanPro\Update->__construct()
#2 /mnt/home/XXXXX/XXXXX/XXXX/market/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(324): Dokan_Pro->init_updater('')
#3 /mnt/home/XXXXX/XXXXX/XXXX/market/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(348): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)
#4 /mnt/home/XXXXX/XXXXX/XXXX/market/wp-includes/plugin.php(517): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
#5 /mnt/home/XXXXX/XXXXX/XXXX/market/wp-content/plugins/dokan-lite/dokan.php(307): do_action('dokan_loaded')
#6 /mnt/home/XXXXX/XXXXX/XXXX/market/wp-includes

To resolve the error, cancel the section located at line 97 in the /dokan-pro/includes/Update.php file. In other words, replace the following line exactly like this:

\Appsero\Updater::init( $client );

with:

// \Appsero\Updater::init( $client );

Reactions: fdrago2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aaqib12
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock