• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Domain Hacked By Someone

FarazHussain

Banned User
Nov 14, 2022
Hy I Am Using Some Of Nulled Script
Jobs
Active E Commerce
real estate
and matrimonial
Now Today My Website completely changed someone hack

and my official another domain is completely safe and secure only hack domain in which i used different nulled script
so i think in these scripts there's some kind of hacks who steal our information??????????? please let me know

Ask your domain provider
my main panel is secure the domain in which i use script that domain hacked by someone
main question is that in these nulled script is there any possibility that owner of nulled script use codes to steal our information

Please expand your issue rather than general sentences.

If you make, please provide;
- hacked URL
- Plugin lists (actives and deactives)
- Theme lists (actives and deactives)
- Hosting name and plan and environment

Also please provide these questions too:
- When it happen exactly?
- Did you install/update any plugin/theme before hacking?

For now thats it

Jobs
Active E Commerce
real estate
and matrimonial

and my official another domain is completely safe and secure only hack domain in which i used different nulled script
so i think in these scripts there's some kind of hacks who steal our information??????????? please let me know
come to my whatsapp +923455655502 and share your anydesk id

Please expand your issue rather than general sentences.

If you make, please provide;
- hacked URL
- Plugin lists (actives and deactives)
- Theme lists (actives and deactives)
- Hosting name and plan and environment

Also please provide these questions too:
- When it happen exactly?
- Did you install/update any plugin/theme before hacking?

For now thats it
Now I Recover My Domain And I Used 4 Nulled Scripts Now Don't Know Which One Will Effect It Person Who Hacked My Domain Remove My All Data In Domain I Captured Screen Shot Of His email And Web Template He Published on My Domain

Attachments

• IMG-20240315-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20240315-WA0003.jpg
    217.2 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG-20240315-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20240315-WA0001.jpg
    259.1 KB · Views: 147
Now I Recover My Domain And I Used 4 Nulled Scripts Now Don't Know Which One Will Effect It Person Who Hacked My Domain Remove My All Data In Domain I Captured Screen Shot Of His email And Web Template He Published on My Domain
It's could not be related with a script? Or could you please check changelogs of these scripts if any "bug-fix" and did you install latest versions of scripts?
Please also share your hosting environment info

It's could not be related with a script? Or could you please check changelogs of these scripts if any "bug-fix" and did you install latest versions of scripts?
Please also share your hosting environment info
Cpanel my hosting
emartgalaxy.com
Latest I used
Infyjobs
Active E Commerce 8.4

Check Hacker Email And It's Name

I have some questions...

Is the script you used up-to-date?
(Because the hacker could have exploited a loophole that might have been fixed with an update)

Are you using a recent or recommended PHP version for the script?

Once those two have been sorted, we can start looking at exactly where the hack came from.

When it comes to securing your digital assets, e.g websites, etc., you have a major role to play in blocking all loopholes.

I Am facing Too many time this hacking situation so I will share my experience.
Your 1 website was a WordPress so it attacked on this easily he will enter your file manager and change index files or add a shortcode for redirection to another website.

I ws also a victim of hacking yesterday and today, the script used is Ultimate POS downloaded from this site.

the hackers seemed to somhow have implemented tinyfile manager into ultimate pos, where the login and change files to what they want.

they then implement script that monitors file changes, and for the files that have been changed o removed, they re-uplaod the same.

I am using Controlwebpanel, atleast it has some security fucntions i am able to implement to stop them, but they are resilient.

I have recovered my site again, but i am working on thwarting them.

I am however not sure where the malicious code in ultimate pos has been implemented

Jobs
Active E Commerce
real estate
and matrimonial

Unfortunately for you these scripts are developed by the same author. It have been found so many times reverse callbacks hidden in the code by the developer itself so he can gain access to websites where these scripts are installed (including admin access to script dashboard). It's a practice I personally despise and I would never trust a developer that does that.

I ws also a victim of hacking yesterday and today, the script used is Ultimate POS downloaded from this site.

the hackers seemed to somhow have implemented tinyfile manager into ultimate pos, where the login and change files to what they want.

they then implement script that monitors file changes, and for the files that have been changed o removed, they re-uplaod the same.

I am using Controlwebpanel, atleast it has some security fucntions i am able to implement to stop them, but they are resilient.

I have recovered my site again, but i am working on thwarting them.

I am however not sure where the malicious code in ultimate pos has been implemented
Please get from your server separately the past 3 days logs of access and errors. It will help you analyze and identify the terms of attack and how it was done.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock