• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.1

No permission to download
yea i have this one every time i turn on the plugin nothing loads when edit with elementor and i disable all other elementor pplugins as well

yea i have this one every time i turn on the plugin nothing loads when edit with elementor and i disable all other elementor pplugins as well
i test it yesterday and work fine

The templates are free. I downloaded the Templates from that website. Why would I claim they are free when they are not free? Fill in the form and you will be given the link to the Templates.

One further matter, for whatever reason the latest versions of Elementor will not longer accept the zip plugin. Instead, you have to load the JSON file.

https://elementor.ferdykorpershoek.com/

Get Elementor Templates for free!

Get hold of all the Elementor templates that this website has to offer and be notified when we upload new templates. Our goal is to help you to save a ton of time in making websites using Elementor Templates.

Get The Complete Template Package
FerdyKorpershoek2018.png

When you get the template pack I will show you in a video how to implement the templates in your website!

We notify you when we upload new templates.

Last edited:
v2.4.4
template integrated.

OMG, thank you so much zorerkek! All the pro templates work! Are you going to include all the pro templates in your future elementor uploads?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock