• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.2

No permission to download
The new version somehow breaks my website and the editor never loads. Just keep loading and loading. 3.7.7 seems to work well for now. Appreciate the update though.
You can check work by create a new page, if keep loading then you need upgrade your server and service ( recommend by me is 756 MB for memory [min] in php.ini ). If working then you need check code and restore your content. You can try delete Nginx cache too.

The new version somehow breaks my website and the editor never loads. Just keep loading and loading. 3.7.7 seems to work well for now. Appreciate the update though.
It is working flawlessly. Maybe you should check with your WordPress version and other plugins. I would recommend, deactivate all plugins including Elementor regular and Pro. Then activate the Elementor regular first, then the Pro. Then start activating one plugin at a time and refresh the site after every activation. Then see if any plugin is causing any conflict with the Elementor. Share your findings so that we can discuss about the solution.

Note: It will be better if you uninstall this version and install the older version which was previously installed and see whether the problems are fixed. If yes, then take a FULL SITE backup immediately including database. Then do the experiment as I stated above.

• Love
Reactions: Babak and encarta
AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: PHP Warning: Undefined array key "requires" in /var/www/example.com/wp-content/plugins/elementor-pro/license/updater.php on line 69PHP message: PHP Warning: Undefined array key "new_version" in /var/www/example.com/wp-content/plugins/elementor-pro/license/updater.php on line 84', referer: https://example.com/wp-admin/plugins.php?plugin_status=inactive

hi, i see an error like this in the apache error log file.
do i need to take action?
How can I fix.
What are your recommendations?

Thank you very much for your good resource sharing.
@Physkx @Babak

It is working flawlessly. Maybe you should check with your WordPress version and other plugins. I would recommend, deactivate all plugins including Elementor regular and Pro. Then activate the Elementor regular first, then the Pro. Then start activating one plugin at a time and refresh the site after every activation. Then see if any plugin is causing any conflict with the Elementor. Share your findings so that we can discuss about the solution.

Note: It will be better if you uninstall this version and install the older version which was previously installed and see whether the problems are fixed. If yes, then take a FULL SITE backup immediately including database. Then do the experiment as I stated above.
Thank you so much @DarKMaSk. So I turned off both Elementor free and Elementor pro, then enabled Elementor free and tried to load Elementor editor and it worked but as soon as I enabled Elementor pro it wouldn't work.

Then I tried what you mentioned after that, I disabled all plugins except the elementor ones and tried to load the editor and that worked. Then I started enabling all the plugins one by one and none of them seems to give me a problem. Maybe I just needed to deactivate them and re-activate them again.

Working as expected now, thanks so much. Also appreciate your response @khongcoji1, your's was the next thing I was going to try if this hadn't worked.

AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: PHP Warning: Undefined array key "requires" in /var/www/example.com/wp-content/plugins/elementor-pro/license/updater.php on line 69PHP message: PHP Warning: Undefined array key "new_version" in /var/www/example.com/wp-content/plugins/elementor-pro/license/updater.php on line 84', referer: https://example.com/wp-admin/plugins.php?plugin_status=inactive

How can I fix.

@Physkx @Babak
Fix your problem with my file, you can copy it or edit text your file

Attachments

• fix-updaterphp-for-elementor3-8 pro.zip
    2 KB · Views: 126
I saw only the Pro nulled plugin included when I downloaded it. Previously I saw Elementor Pro & Free both had to use. Will that only Pro nulled work? Thanks

Thanks for sharing and maintaining this resource, I appreciate your effort! Kudos to you and like deserved! Keep up the great work ;)

How can I fix.

@Physkx @Babak
Delete these two lines from updater.php to fix the PHP error.

Line 69 to 71:
PHP:
        if ( version_compare( $wp_version, $version_info['requires'], '<' ) ) {
            return $_transient_data;
        }

Line 83 to 90:
PHP:
        if ( version_compare( $this->plugin_version, $version_info['new_version'], '<' ) ) {
            $_transient_data->response[ $this->plugin_name ] = $plugin_info;
            $_transient_data->checked[ $this->plugin_name ] = $version_info['new_version'];
        } else {
            $_transient_data->no_update[ $this->plugin_name ] = $plugin_info;
            $_transient_data->checked[ $this->plugin_name ] = $this->plugin_version;
        }

Alternatively, use the one where this has already been done, from here:
https://www.mirrored.to/files/0ZAGFJKH/elementor-pro_3.8.0_n_patched.zip_links

Delete these two lines from updater.php to fix the PHP error.

Line 69 to 71:
PHP:
        if ( version_compare( $wp_version, $version_info['requires'], '<' ) ) {
            return $_transient_data;
        }

Line 83 to 90:
PHP:
        if ( version_compare( $this->plugin_version, $version_info['new_version'], '<' ) ) {
            $_transient_data->response[ $this->plugin_name ] = $plugin_info;
            $_transient_data->checked[ $this->plugin_name ] = $version_info['new_version'];
        } else {
            $_transient_data->no_update[ $this->plugin_name ] = $plugin_info;
            $_transient_data->checked[ $this->plugin_name ] = $this->plugin_version;
        }

Alternatively, use the one where this has already been done, from here:
https://www.mirrored.to/files/0ZAGFJKH/elementor-pro_3.8.0_n_patched.zip_links

previous versions of the plugin included that fix ,, do we need to do this from now on ?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock