• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.2

No permission to download
#### 3.10.3 - 2023-01-29

* Tweak: Added introduction video to loop item information modal in Theme Builder
* Fix: PHP 8.x throws errors and notices in some cases ([#21087](https://github.com/elementor/elementor/issues/21087))
* Fix: Infinite Scroll and Load on click pagination are not working as expected in Archive template
* Fix: Show row even when values do not exist in Form Submissions

This community sure is in a rush. Guys, ayyaz posted 3.10.3 then three hours later Toki posted 3.10.3 (exact binary same file) then one hour later Bubabulyt posts essentially ASKING for what was just posted TWICE.

Now, I'm not trying to be a dick and call out these members, but .. like are people just not even reading the thread before posting?

Last edited by a moderator:
This community sure is in a rush. Guys, ayyaz posted 3.10.3 then three hours later Toki posted 3.10.3 (exact binary same file) then one hour later Bubabulyt posts essentially ASKING for what was just posted TWICE.

Now, I'm not trying to be a dick and call out these members, but .. like are people just not even reading the thread before posting?
Maybe he is asking for an official release on this thread. Everyone can posts links to unchecked sources.

Last edited by a moderator:
Could anyone tell me how to update the free version of Elementor plugin? because it's not in the zip file to update manually. Thank you.
i have the same question: we just need to update free version automatically without nulled version? because the recent nulled plugin folder only contain Elementor pro version

Maybe he is asking for an official release on this thread. Everyone can posts links to unchecked sources.
Yes. They all waiting for the staff to officially update the version. Using other members versions caused lot of trouble lately.
I really appreciate other members generous support to provide fast update without expect nothing but genuinely who trying to support. 😊

Elementor Pro​

3.10.3 - 2023-01-29​

• Tweak: Added introduction video to loop item information modal in Theme Builder
  • Fix: PHP 8.x throws errors and notices in some cases (#21087)
  • Fix: Infinite Scroll and Load on click pagination are not working as expected in Archive template
  • Fix: Show row even when values do not exist in Form Submissions

Elementor Website Builder​

3.10.2 – 2023-01-29​

• Fix: PHP 8.x throws errors and notices in some cases (#21087)
  • Fix: Keyboard actions are not blocked on main tab container in Tabs widget

Babak updated Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] with a new update entry:

Elementor Pro v3.10.3 Nulled

Download Elementor Pro v3.10.3 - WordPress Page Builder Free Nulled
v3.10.3 - 2023-01-29

* Tweak: Added introduction video to loop item information modal in Theme Builder
* Fix: PHP 8.x throws errors and notices in some cases ([#21087](https://github.com/elementor/elementor/issues/21087))
* Fix: Infinite Scroll and Load on click pagination are not working as expected in Archive template
* Fix: Show row even when values do not exist in Form Submissions

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock