• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.2

No permission to download
Thanks @Babak ,
but there is still language update problem.
I am getting below error, is there a trick to solve this.
regards

Update Translations​

Updating translations for Elementor Pro (de_DE)…​

Download failed. Unauthorized

Reactions: leroy and frd
Elementor-Pro 3.10.3 Nulled by me
The Elementor version of this link doesn't have any issues with downloading translations, but it simply doesn't allow for the downloading of translations, which is a different situation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, I installed it but it asks me to connect to the official elementor website. If I don't connect, it doesn't work.

Thanks @Babak ,
but there is still language update problem.
I am getting below error, is there a trick to solve this.
regards

Update Translations​

Updating translations for Elementor Pro (de_DE)…​

Download failed. Unauthorized
I have the same problem.

Reactions: frd
Hello,

I experiencing some 4-5 versions Translation Update Error Unauthorized.

Is here any fix for this? Thanks

Reactions: ilker
I am watching this thread on translations issue. Here is my one cent:
0. Elementor might have decided to do authorization check before allowing downloading translation files with recent versions.
1. translation language related files .mo, .po, .json are stored on elementor server.
2. Elementor allows download only if said account is authorized for downloading translation files.
3. There are two separate sets (free and pro) of .mo, .po, .json files stored on Elementor server. There should not be issue with downloading .mo, .po, .json files with any account for Free elementor. Issue of unathorization comes only with pro elementor files.

Suggested Resolution:
.mo, .po , .json files should be stored on separate private server and updated when new versions of pro elementor get released. Some code changes (private server URL) required to make downloading happen from private server instead of Elementor server. This is technical stuff.

Reactions: adrespi22
Elementor Pro has been fixed and the main download has been updated..

For some reason the licence page had been edited out and it is now available again, if you ever get your licence status showing as missing, then simply click on check licence status.

You will need to have created an account with My Elementor for any templates to be accessible.

If not done already, create an account with Gmail for example and simply sign up and activate and verify your account and link it to your own setup.

You used to be able to just use a temp email to create the account, however now you will need access to this email to be able to verify your account through My Elementor.

Once your account is connected, you will be able to import templates as you want.

Last edited:

For some reason the licence page had been edited out and it is now available again, if you ever get your licence status showing as missing, then simply click on check licence status.

You will need to have created an account with My Elementor for any templates to be accessible.

If not done already, create an account with Gmail for example and simply sign up and activate and verify your account and link it to your own setup.

You used to be able to just use a temp email to create the account, however now you will need access to this email to be able to verify your account through My Elementor.

Once your account is connected, you will be able to import templates as you want.
Connected elementor account. when importing it says bad request. how can i fix this?

Once your account is connected, you will be able to import templates as you want, just remember that you will need to manually add any Pro template that you wish to use before you are able to use it
Not Helped on Translation Error.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock