• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.2

No permission to download
Escaneé para comparar línea por línea en el código.
El código hace falsa alerta en elementor.php archivo, te ayuda a importar plantillas premium de sitios de terceros, es sitio de mis amigos, mal nombre pero alta confianza durante muchos años de mí.
Falsa alerta por razón que veo cientos de veces, no solo Elementor sino de Yoast, suelo ver esta alerta cuando uso Winrar para comprimir la carpeta anulada.
Si desactiva AV temporal, extraiga el archivo anulado y luego comprima nuevamente con 7zip, este elert desapareció.
Adjunto la versión anulada de Babiato aquí, comprimir con 7zip, por favor intente descargar de nuevo y hágamelo saber cómo es.

Warning: require(/home/www.website.com/wp-content/plugins/elementor-pro/plugin.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/www.website.com/wp-content/plugins/elementor-pro/elementor-pro.php on line 83

Warning
: require(/home/www.website.com/wp-content/plugins/elementor-pro/plugin.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/www.website.com/wp-content/plugins/elementor-pro/elementor-pro.php on line 83

Error fatal: require(): Error al abrir '/home/www.website.com/wp-content/plugins/elementor-pro/plugin.php' (include_path='.:/ opt/cpanel/ea-php74/root/usr/share/pear') en /home/www.website.com/wp-content/plugins/elementor-pro/elementor-pro.php en la línea 83

Aviso
: La función is_embed se llamó incorrectamente. Las etiquetas de consulta condicional no funcionan antes de ejecutar la consulta. Antes de eso, siempre devuelven falso. Consulte Depuración en WordPress para obtener más información. (Este mensaje se agregó en la versión 3.1.0.) en /home/www.website.com/wp-includes/functions.php en la línea 5865

Aviso
: La función is_search se llamó incorrectamente. Las etiquetas de consulta condicional no funcionan antes de ejecutar la consulta. Antes de eso, siempre devuelven falso. Consulte Depuración en WordPress para obtener más información. (Este mensaje se agregó en la versión 3.1.0.) en /home/www.website.com/wp-includes/functions.php en la línea 5865
Ha habido un error crítico en este sitio web. Consulte la bandeja de entrada del correo electrónico del administrador de su sitio para obtener instrucciones.
Obtén más información sobre cómo solucionar problemas de WordPress.

¡¡Lol!!
I would recommend that you solve this problem of Virus, Error, false positive as you want to call it if you can because when you try to download the latest version of elementor Windows defender is blocking it. Now if that Virus, Error or false positive as you want to call it does not depend on you, but on elementor, I would recommend adding a warning to the last update that you uploaded to babiato so that everyone knows what this last update has before downloading it. 1681763788624.png

IMPORTANT NOTICE: To those who have been infected with the virus

Trojan:Win32/Emali.A!cl

Do NOT just clean and scan your PC I recommend you format it, that virus enters your Google account and downloads login data, autocomplete and more with Google Takeout on automatic.

If you downloaded the latest version of Elementor the RAR has the trojan virus:Win32 / Emali.A!cl. if you downloaded the versions prior to the current version up to version 3.12.1 has a different virus that I explained in previous posts so read the posts above.

This virus does what I indicated above and within minutes you will receive this email from Google telling you this.

GOOGLE: We finished creating a copy of the Google data you requested on April 17, 2023. You can download the files until __, __, 2023.

The download will include data from the following services:

This download they perform takes all your autocomplete, passwords saved in Chrome, cards if you have them linked, sorry, but this is no longer a FALSE POSITIVE just by the simple fact that you download the RAR to a that you don't unzip it, it is already infected your PC so keep this in mind guys.

If you believe that your PC is not infected or did not detect any virus uses this antivirus recommended by Microsoft for these cases and you will see how they begin to appear all the viruses that came out of that RAR, but if you received the mail from Google that indicates no need to analyze format the PC and change passwords.

Last edited:
SMH. Some folks really can't read at all.
I have read all the messages since my first post on this topic, I am aware of the alleged false positives, which are supposedly errors, which is supposedly the fault of elementor, I am clear about all that, so what I commented above is NOT a request to the moderators or administrators to review the plugin, is a help and recommendation for those who are already infected now if you think it is a false positive, well good for you for those who think it is a virus above I leave the solution and directions and for those who believe it is a bug wait for them to upload the correction in babiato and for those who believe it is a bug or vulnerability of elementor wait for elementor to fix it. Easy and simple the above message is for those who care about their security is not in order to claim or blame anyone.

Reactions: influence
Is the problem with the current file? V3.12.2?
Yes, have a problem with current file V3.12.2 after upload and public, waiting admin or mod replace it. If you want used V3.12.2 now, you can dowload my file uploaded, it is first file of V3.12.2 on babiato.

Reactions: amir
I dowload it before from babiato and this clean, file now on babiato have a virus Trojan:Win32/Emali.A!cl
It can be attack changed zip file.
I re up file clean in bottom and you can dowload it now.

Checked with Sophos Endpoint and file comes back safe.

@phpCore or @slvrsteele could 1 of you please check the code from the latest download and see if you can find anything malicious.

Thanks!

Reactions: bytbt
latest update throws a virus and Microsoft Defender deletes the file. Lately anyone can post files and update threads. This feels less safer every day.

Reactions: TW - Kingsman
@phpCore or @slvrsteele could 1 of you please check the code from the latest download and see if you can find anything malicious.

Thanks!
Seems to be a false positive, tried with kaspersky, nod32 and avast pro and no threats found. Do a brief search for Trojan:Win32/Emali.A!cl and you will see that only Microsoft viruses scanners have this issue.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock