• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.1

No permission to download
Anybody else have issues with the new Elementor Pro 3.13.0 version? It is not getting a long with several other plugins and I rolled it back.
I'm not sure if it's the problem you are having or not but look in the discussion for the 3.13.0-nf version that is better nulled than the one that is the main download at the moment (file without the "-nf" at the end). There were several differences. Not sure that would be related to whatever conflict you are seeing but I think Elementor download is in a bad state at the moment because the main download link for this resource is not the best version available (The -nf one is better).

Reactions: TalkBaja and smalok
Try this version, nulled by me, template imports and AI ok
Nice work done mate, but I'm just curious about the templates stored on another server. Is it safe? (is a get command so I think yes at leat :) ) Is there any reason why those can't be saved here? Maybe admins can make an appropriate folder? Or is risky and can give issues to them?

Reactions: Groot
Nice work done mate, but I'm just curious about the templates stored on another server. Is it safe? (is a get command so I think yes at leat :) ) Is there any reason why those can't be saved here? Maybe admins can make an appropriate folder? Or is risky and can give issues to them?
Old trick used to get templates working. I took and remade it from previous post here.

I also think that a proper folder hosted here will be more secure

Reactions: smalok and maximus
It should.
Many themes also import json file templates from third-party website (of nulled seller). It's better if Babiato support it from forum's server, but it need more time & very hard work to keep all up to date always.

Last edited:

3.13.1 - 2023-05-11​

• Tweak: Added 'Active item state' [..] in the Mega menu for anchor links [ED-9887] (#2319)
  • Tweak: Accessible navigation arrows in Loop Carousel [ED-9944] (#2300)
  • Tweak: Accessible Slides widget images [ED-9961] (#2316)
  • Tweak: Accessible navigation arrows in Slides Carousel [ED-9945] (#2299)
  • Tweak: Accessible CTA widget images [ED-9957] (#2314)
  • Tweak: Accessible navigation arrows in Carousel (media, testimonial, reviews) [ED-9946] (#2301)
  • Tweak: Accessible Media Carousel widget images [ED-9960] (#2315)
  • Fix: Move Mega Menu submenu screenshot to the Typescript folder. [ED-10065] (#2356)
  • Tweak: Added Lazy Load support for avatar image in Post Info widget [ED-10048] (#2350)
  • Tweak: Added new cli library command - clear cached conditions [ED-9959] (#2313)
  • Revert "Revert "Internal: Stop sending set_site_owner request [BA-1u2026 (#2378)
  • Tweak: Added icons to menu items in Mega Menu widget [ED-9763] (#2345)
  • Tweak: Added Lazy Load support to various Elementor Editor/Admin images [ED-10099] (#2368)
  • Tweak: Added Lazy Load support for author image in Author Box widget [ED-10102] (#2370)
  • Tweak: Added Lazy Load support for images in Price List widget [ED-10098] (#2366)
  • Tweak: Make Table of Content widget keyboard accessible [ED-10047] (#2349)
  • Fix: Make mobile hamburger in WordPress menu widget keyboard accessible [ED-9568] (#2348)
  • Fix: Update Playwright conditional experiment modal closure. [ED-10205] (#2393)
  • Fix: Merge from 3_12 into 3_13 [ED-10252] (#2400)
  • Fix: Merge 312 into 313 (#2430)
  • Tweak: Make search widget keyboard accessible [ED-9391] (#2352)
  • Tweak: Dynamic values of query control on import [ED-10263] (#2406)
  • Tweak: Canvas differentiation between page parts [ED-10202] (#2392)
  • Tweak: Provided an option to assign Post Excerpt from content [ED-10128] (#2435)
  • Fix: Cart fragment regardless if mini cart template is disabled [ED-10319] (#2427)
  • Fix: Active icon is not working as expected in Menu widget [ED-10391] (#2449)
  • Tweak: Make Gallery widget images keyboard accessible [ED-10383] (#2446)
  • Fix: Menu Cart shows empty when using custom icons for 'Close Cart' and/or 'Remove Item' [ED-10400] (#2464)
  • Fix: Revert 10202 [ED-10384] (#2453)
  • Fix: Mega Menu Content width is affected by the widget's width - branch Hein [ED-10308] (#2485)
  • Tweak: Changed Menu Items HTML structure in Mega Menu Widget [ED-10408] (#2494)
  • Fix: CLI - command wp plugin list failed [ED-10136] (#2498)
  • Fix: Publish Beta & Dev Release - Pro [ED-10506] (#2504)
  • Fix: Elementor Pro adds attributes to WooCommerce XHR requests [ED-10141] (#2513)
  • Fix: Products widget: an empty "Rows" field causes Can't Edit with Fatal Error (#21451) (#2530) (#2532)
  • Fix: Playwright ACF test [ED-10611] (#2542)
  • Fix: Optimized Theme Builder parts creation process for better security enforcement [ED-10640] (#2548)
  • Revert "Fix: Optimized Theme Builder parts creation process for better security enforcement [ED-10640]" (#2555)
  • Fix: Excerpt content pulled from post content is showing with HTML tags [ED-10682] (#2573)
  • Fix: Security - Modified roles and permissions checks to enforce better security policies [ED-10653] (#2575)

Nulled, without access to Elementor templates!

# Elementor Pro - by Elementor.com

#### 3.13.1 - 2023-05-11

* Security Fix: Addressed security weaknesses in access management related functions
* Fix: Excerpt content pulled from post content is showing with HTML tags in Loop Grid widget ([#22367](https://github.com/elementor/elementor/issues/22367))

Attachments

• elementor-pro.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 121
I'm not sure if it's the problem you are having or not but look in the discussion for the 3.13.0-nf version that is better nulled than the one that is the main download at the moment (file without the "-nf" at the end). There were several differences. Not sure that would be related to whatever conflict you are seeing but I think Elementor download is in a bad state at the moment because the main download link for this resource is not the best version available (The -nf one is better).
Thanks for the suggestion, I will try it out.

hmm.

I'm still using the 3.13.0 nf version, however today without updating Elementor all template imports have stopped working.
I rolled back Elementor to 3.13.0 itself, with no change - template import stopped working.
FYI

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock