• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.2

No permission to download
I'm new to elementor, sorry for my newbie question.
Is there a way to sue the Pro Blocks and Templates?
Am I missing something?

TIA!

1684325155193.png

I'm new to elementor, sorry for my newbie question.
Is there a way to sue the Pro Blocks and Templates?
Am I missing something?

TIA!

1684325155193.png
Read comments & find nulled version which works for Pro Library.

Read comments & find nulled version which works for Pro Library.
Thanks for the quick reply @Groot

Im looking for this https://elementor.com/welcome-cloud/kit-summary/local-services-wireframe-1/
As a newbie I got lots of question running in my mind hope you can bear with me hahahaha.

1. If this is available in here, assuming the kit is shared on 2022 and once you install it will it get an update that will be compatible with the latest nulled Elementor Pro (EP) version?
2. This is just a suggestion for official EP kits, as you can see this thread have 5,700 replies, would it be great if we can find the latest just below the download as well? (@AKSakallı @Babak )

1684458665236.png
Hoping some one can point me to the latest version of this:

TIA and more power I love babiato!

Sorry I misunderstand.
OK you want download section under main download link to get last update of each template kit.
I understood that you wanted a button to access the last post
What I meant. if we can put a download link as well right below the elementor pro download.
1. Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.13.1 - DOWNLOAD BUTTON
2. Official Elemntor KIT - DOWNLOAD BUTTON

This is to keep it tidy and could help us point to the right direction :)
This is just a suggestion hehehe

What I meant. if we can put a download link as well right below the elementor pro download.
1. Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.13.1 - DOWNLOAD BUTTON
2. Official Elemntor KIT - DOWNLOAD BUTTON

This is to keep it tidy and could help us point to the right direction :)
This is just a suggestion hehehe

No, go to each resource and download it individually

It's free and you still complain about how it's organized

Do you know how tedious it is to manage resources in XenForo?

Right address? That means you don't know

No, go to each resource and download it individually

It's free and you still complain about how it's organized

Do you know how tedious it is to manage resources in XenForo?

Right address? That means you don't know
I apologize if my suggestion was unclear or caused any inconvenience. As a newcomer to XenForo, I may not fully understand the intricacies of managing resources. I just wanted to propose a method to keep things tidy and potentially facilitate our navigation. However, I understand if you prefer to download resources individually. Let's move on and enjoy the latest update together. Thank you for your understanding.

🤗

I apologize if my suggestion was unclear or caused any inconvenience. As a newcomer to XenForo, I may not fully understand the intricacies of managing resources. I just wanted to propose a method to keep things tidy and potentially facilitate our navigation. However, I understand if you prefer to download resources individually. Let's move on and enjoy the latest update together. Thank you for your understanding.

🤗

Don't worry

I was just expressing my opinion
Just like you did

Reactions: core5625 and Groot
Thanks
There was a problem while using Containers and importing headers from the kit, hope they fixed it.
Did your site break? The same thing happened to me and I had to revert to the previous version. Can someone else confirm this?

@Babak, could we look into it? Thanks!

1684064894425.png

I understand that it could be that, but the strange thing is that this notice not only appears when downloading the translation, but also when I try to download any WordPress plugin attached an example screenshot, I get this notice.

Now just out of curiosity I installed it in a clean instance and tried the plugin, and it turns out that the elementor PRO plugin is the one that is causing that problem, I deactivated it and reinstalled said plugin, and it works without problem, maybe something is misconfigured in the null from the plugin they should review that.

At the moment it is the only error that I have found, from there everything is fine.
I'm experiencing the exact same issue with any plugin. I'm not sure if it's caused by Elementor, but it has been like this since the previous version, and the new version (v3.13.1) broke my site. Everything was misaligned, and I had to revert to the previous version.

Did your site break? The same thing happened to me and I had to revert to the previous version. Can someone else confirm this?

@Babak, could we look into it? Thanks!
If you build it with addons, wait for addons update for compatible with latest of Elementor.

Download the plugin that was recommended to me in this post that I pointed out to you above, that is the same version and it fixes that problem, I have been using it for a long time and it fixes that problem, including the problem that the translation file cannot be downloaded.

I'm experiencing the exact same issue with any plugin. I'm not sure if it's caused by Elementor, but it has been like this since the previous version, and the new version (v3.13.1) broke my site. Everything was misaligned, and I had to revert to the previous version.

Clear CSS & Empty cache plugins

Reactions: core5625
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock