• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.1

No permission to download
I want to thank the team and the mods who maintain this wonderful website!

Just one question regarding Elementar Pro.

It seems like I can no longer insert templates from the Elementor Library.

Not only the Pro library but the Free one as well. It just tells me:

An error occurred
The following error(s) occurred while processing the request:
Bad Request.

I did create a free account as per the requirement of elementor and connected it to the website but still cannot insert templates. Any ideas why that's the case?

Thank you!

I want to thank the team and the mods who maintain this wonderful website!

Just one question regarding Elementar Pro.

It seems like I can no longer insert templates from the Elementor Library.

Not only the Pro library but the Free one as well. It just tells me:

An error occurred
The following error(s) occurred while processing the request:
Bad Request.

I did create a free account as per the requirement of elementor and connected it to the website but still cannot insert templates. Any ideas why that's the case?

Thank you!
Just download @NoOoB 's version a few comments before, most agree that it does work. I didn't check as I do not use them.

Hi. How to access the templates section? In particular, to pop-up? To insert a template from those offered by elementor, you need to select a template and click the insert button. After that, it offers to connect a free elementor account. But after sending an integration request, an error pops up - bad request. Apparently due to the fact that elementor pro is nulled.

Reactions: cause12
Hi, thanks for everything!
Someone tried the AI after a few tries they want money
From Elementor AI FAQ :

How much free content do I get?​

The free trial allows you to experience what you can achieve with Elementor AI. The number of prompts you can generate with the free trial depends on the type of prompts and the volume of content and images you generate. You will be notified within the Editor and by email when you’ve used 80% of your free trial, and again when you’ve used all your allotted requests. After that, you can purchase an AI subscription in order to continue using the feature.

Make sure you’ve subscribed to our newsletter in order to receive this email.

From Elementor AI FAQ :

How much free content do I get?​

The free trial allows you to experience what you can achieve with Elementor AI. The number of prompts you can generate with the free trial depends on the type of prompts and the volume of content and images you generate. You will be notified within the Editor and by email when you’ve used 80% of your free trial, and again when you’ve used all your allotted requests. After that, you can purchase an AI subscription in order to continue using the feature.

Make sure you’ve subscribed to our newsletter in order to receive this email.
Ok - if I finished the trial program, is there no way to extend it?
I thought the Pro solved it

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock