• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.2

No permission to download
Hey guys, after installing the Elementor Pro - the panel on the left side is stuck on loading, I've checked the PHP Memory limit, PHP versions and etc, still can't make it work. Although when i deactivate the Elementor Pro, the Elementor plugin is working perfectly. Any ideas?

@NoOoB
please update!

ELEMENTOR PRO v.3.18.0​

3.18.0 - 2023-12-04​

• Tweak: Added the ability to upload files as attachments to emails in the File Upload field in Form widget (#4868)
  • Tweak: Introduced the capability to design and edit the empty state in the Loop Grid widget (#24261)
  • Tweak: Implemented the option to close the menu content area with a click anywhere on the screen in Menu widget (#22686)
  • Tweak: Improve scrolling behavior inside the content area when there is not enough space in Menu widget (#22712)
  • Tweak: Expanded breakpoint options in Menu widget (#22488)
  • Tweak: Added Logical Combination control in Taxonomy Filter widget
  • Tweak: Added additional units to Horizontal and Vertical padding for Dropdown in WordPress Menu widget
  • Tweak: Hide navigation arrows when there is only one slide in Loop Carousel and Carousel widgets
  • Tweak: Added various HTML Tag controls in Video Playlist widget
  • Tweak: Added responsive control to navigation size in Slides, Reviews, Media Carousel and Testimonial Carousel widgets
  • Tweak: Added semantic <search> wrapper in Search Form widget
  • Tweak: Added semantic <search> wrapper in Taxonomy Filter widget
  • Tweak: Added Multiple Selection control in Taxonomy Filter widget
  • Fix: Deprecated notice when using ${var} in strings instead of {$var} with PHP 8.2 (#23927)
  • Fix: Dropdown indicator position issue in Menu widget (#23947)
  • Fix: Dynamic Tags are not available when choosing 'self-hosted' source in Video widget
  • Fix: Telephone field placeholder is aligned to the left in RTL websites in Form widget

v3.18.0
Test and report.
Updating translations for Elementor Pro (es_ES)…
Download failed. Unauthorized

Updating translations for Elementor Pro (fr_FR)…

Updating translations for Elementor Pro (it_IT)…

wait

Translations FR - IT - ES of original elementor-pro.

Attachments

• translations_Elementor-Pro_FR_IT_ES.zip
    442.5 KB · Views: 17
Reactions: sebkehl
Seems to be working fine, I had many changes to make after the Elementor header footer debacle the other day, all good.

Did you check this before ?

1701711632794.png

Last edited:
I was even scared by the error in the header and discovered that my site had been destroyed.
same what did you end up doing? i rolled back to Elementor version 3.17.3 instead of the new 3.18. and i have pro v3.18.0 activated. fixed it for now! but keep getting the same error if i update Elementor to the latest !

Any Ideas ?

Reactions: M.C
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock