• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.2

No permission to download
When i try to upgrade elementor to latest version. Than All svg icons images are not showing. Kindly send solution for this. Theme is also updated to latest version

Before upgrade to latest elementor
1702323851937.png

After upgrade to latest elementor

1702323922739.png

It's not nulled. It connects to Elementor server. Versions 3.18.x cannot work without connection to my.elementor.com.

• Haha
Reactions: NoOoB
Ok so buy legit :)

Let that for all noobs that we are, it's works for us ;)
Hello,

Does it support to create page by templates?

I tried to create a popup, and it always show "loading":

Did I missed anything? or should I download templates somewhere?

Great thanks

Ok I understand we like to share plugins, both nulled and untouched and a lot of people are having issues - both before update and after. Those that are having issues please test your updates on a staging site. Never a production site. This should always be the first rule with any trusted resource.

Secondly if you and others are facing the same issue (and the plugin uploader/nullar etc) then collectively we should at least get one user who has a licence to ask the developer of the plugin what is happening before coming on here for help, or advice. It might be that all users on here have different setups i.e plugins that could conflict with elementor.

While you wait on answers (if anyone decides to help) disable all your plugins except elementor and elementor pro. That way you can identify if its a plugin issue. Never assume its elementor. Secondly check your PHP version. Anyone on 7.4 downwards will have some serious issues, especially if other plugins now rely on 8+.

If your site worked on a previous version on a live site then revert back. Test on a local site on updates first. Simple.

Or as others have said. Get a licence to ask their developer if the issue is elementor/pro etc and kindly share on here. We are a community that should be helping each other if or when we can.

Elementor 3.18.2 Nulled

Tested
Translations OK
License OK

#### 3.18.2 - 2023-12-20

* Fix: Modified controls sanitization to enforce better security policies in Price List widget
* Fix: Error messages related to loop filter appear on front when using PHP 8.X and `WP_DEBUG` is true

Attachments

• elementor-pro_3.18.2_nf.zip
    3.1 MB · Views: 323

Elementor 3.18.2 Nulled

Tested
Translations OK
License OK

#### 3.18.2 - 2023-12-20

* Fix: Modified controls sanitization to enforce better security policies in Price List widget
* Fix: Error messages related to loop filter appear on front when using PHP 8.X and `WP_DEBUG` is true
Big thx BRO!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock