• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.2

No permission to download
Why not use ChatGPT to assist? It is free to use. I know the premium plan is bragged about, but it isn't needed to do basic development.

Reactions: DarKMaSk
Why not use ChatGPT to assist? It is free to use. I know the premium plan is bragged about, but it isn't needed to do basic development.
Good question. For me, I am not very fond of machine to solve my problems. Being dependent on AI is the most dangerous thing. It will destroy our own creativity and one day will come when humans will not be able to create a single thing, solve a single problem and the AI will destroy the humans as they will not be needed for anything but consume resources and destroying earth which we are already doing.

I understand that. I use it to assist me with creating. I don't use it solely to create my content. Sometimes, I will ask it to rewrite my content to make it easier to read. I will still modify it to my liking.
Sometimes, I want a call to action, so I will ask it to give me some ideas for one.

Reactions: DarKMaSk
Hey folks! Major version 3.19.0 is released! Can we get it, please?

Many thanks ❤️!

@NoOoB

3.19.0 - 2024-01-29​

• Tweak: Add to the File Upload field the option to upload a file as an attachment [ED-2192] (#3072)
  • Fix: Fix name for global widget repackaging [ED-12746] (#3228)
  • Tweak: Added styling option for the dropdown indicator in the new menu widget [ED-11085] (#3224)
  • Fix: Taxonomy + Loop grid AJAX pagination fix [ED-12380] (#3231)
  • Fix: Form not submitting when File Upload field is added on PHP 8.1+ [ED-12761] (#3236)
  • Fix: Form Telephone field placeholder RTL problem [ED-12689] (#3230)
  • Fix: Incorrect position of the dropdown content when applying entrance animation [ED-12122] (#3256)
  • Fix: Second Pro rollback installs the latest version [ED-10534] (#3268)
  • Revert Display Conditions b89c355bf498c9f8a5ccdcd184ba3c5266f44bf8 (#3284)
  • Fix: Dynamic Background isn't displayed in combination with Ajax Pagination [ED-12977] (#3296)
  • Fix: UX issues when using menu and in-place editing [ED-12131] (#3270)
  • Fix: Notes still appear in Admin Bar when turned off [ED-13019] (#3306)
  • Fix: Taxonomy filter no results when reload with deep link and de-selecting terms [ED-12963] (#3291)
  • Fix: Page Reload pagination doesn't work - Grid + Taxonomy filter + archive template [ED-12790] (#3304)
  • Fix: Elementor v3.18 Incompatibility issue with PHP 8.1 or 8.2 [ED-13044] (#3325)
  • Tweak: Use CSS logical properties in Reviews widget [ED-11580] (#2871)
  • Fix: Dynamic Background Image does not load on the first Loop Item in a Loop Grid [ED-12415] (#3315)
  • Tweak: Use CSS logical properties in Nav Menu widget [ED-10986] (#2780)
  • New: Added Akismet integration to Forms widget [ED-12997] (#3300)
  • Tweak: Removed ai buttons from some controls [ED-13123] (#3355)
  • Fix: History panel deprecation notices in console log [ED-10226] (#3351)
  • Tweak: Added additional units everywhere [ED-13118] (#3354)
  • Fix: Display Conditions build icons issue [ED-13098] (#3359)
  • Fix: Kit is not being deleted when using Remove Kit feature [ED-12797] (#3373)
  • Fix: Button styles in Flip Box widget appear when deactivated [ED-8694] (#3374)
  • Fix: Hide Countdown Label style controls when labels are hidden [ED-2414] (#3376)
  • Fix: Login widget, Logged in Message Style appears even the field is hidden [ED-2388] (#3377)
  • New: Added Permissions functionality to Element Manager [ED-13115] (#3399)
  • Tweak: Menu feature promoted to beta status [ED-13291] (#3406)
  • Tweak: Optimized DOM Output feature merged to version CP [ED-13290] (#3409)
  • Fix: Add placeholder to DC text input [ED-13331] (#3441)
  • Fix: Display Conditions fixes [ED-13360] (#3460)
  • Fix: Fix current day test beta [ED-13392] (#3465)
  • Fix: Loop Builder - Deprecated message on PHP 8.2 in Loop Grid widget [ED-13348] (#3479)
  • Fix: Remove default value from current day condition [ED-13429] (#3486)
  • Fix: WooCommerce test fail [ED-13444] (#3510)
  • Fix: Email being sent to mail even when marked as spam with Akismet integration [ED-13361] (#3511)
  • Fix: Page name special character are escaped on Display Condition [ED-13441] (#3506)
  • Fix: 'WooCommerce notices' [ED-13218] (#3520)

Babak updated Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] with a new update entry:

Elementor Pro v3.19.0

Download Elementor Pro v3.19.0 - WordPress Page Builder Free Nulled
v3.19.0 - 2024-01-29

* New: Introducing Display Conditions for Elements - allowing users to customize content visibility based on specified criteria ([#4246](https://github.com/elementor/elementor/issues/4246), [#21152](https://github.com/elementor/elementor/issues/21152))
* New: Implemented Akismet Integration for enhanced spam protection and security in Form widget...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I've experienced an error on /elementor-pro/elementor-pro.php line 24 caused by the precision indenting with whitespace to line up the closing array bracket with the opener (actually using tabs). It's flagged as fatal error depending on the PHP standards settings.

My suggestion is to replace the indentation method or just remove it at all to prevent this problem for someone.

Follow the code versions for interested ones and also, 3v4al preview.

Actual code (preview):

PHP:
[
'response' => [ 'code' => 200, 'message' => 'ОК' ],
'body'     => json_encode( [ 'success' => true, 'license' => 'valid', 'expires' => '01.01.2030' ] )
]

// 'body' line uses tabs for indentation and this fires a fatal error.

Standards correctly indentation (preview):

PHP:
[
'body'     => json_encode( [ 'success' => true, 'license' => 'valid', 'expires' => '01.01.2030' ] )
]

// 'body' line using spaces for indentation following standards.

Without indentation (preview is no needed, right?):

PHP:
[
'body' => json_encode( [ 'success' => true, 'license' => 'valid', 'expires' => '01.01.2030' ] )
]

// 'body' without indentation. Sorry perfectionists.

Last edited:
I get error anyway I tried .Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error.
Help please?

I've experienced an error on /elementor-pro/elementor-pro.php line 24 caused by the precision indenting with whitespace to line up the closing array bracket with the opener (actually using tabs). It's flagged as fatal error depending on the PHP standards settings.

My suggestion is to replace the indentation method or just remove it at all to prevent this problem for someone.

Follow the code versions for interested ones and also, 3v4al preview.

Actual code (preview):

PHP:
[
]

Standards correctly indentation (preview):

PHP:
[
]

Without indentation (preview is no needed, right?):

PHP:
[
'body' => json_encode( [ 'success' => true, 'license' => 'valid', 'expires' => '01.01.2030' ] )
]
Edited with more details about the fatal error cause.

I get error anyway I tried .Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error.
Help please?

Fatal Error! All sites stoped working - Reverting to 3.18.3
Make sure you are running PHP 7.4 or higher.

PHP 7.3 is no longer supported as of this update.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock