• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.1

No permission to download
Elementor plugin with this title " Elementor Pro - WordPress Page Builder v2.9.3 Nulled "is no long working. It says "No archive found" when try to unzip.
I also got "The package could not be installed. PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature" when trying to install directly.

Kindly check and fix plugin.

because
Elementor plugin with this title " Elementor Pro - WordPress Page Builder v2.9.3 Nulled "is no long working. It says "No archive found" when try to unzip.
I also got "The package could not be installed. PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature" when trying to install directly.

first, extract the file to a folder. Install the elementor plugin then the pro plugin.

It's a rar file, you need to use either Winrar or 7zip to extract it.

It's keep me loading forever when I tried to install a pro template. I already connected with a free account.

Attachments

• Screenshot_6.jpg
    Screenshot_6.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 19
What kind of template are you trying load?
Version of elementor?
Is this a live or local installation?
Post a screenshot of your .htaccess file (if possible)

provide these info, it will be easier for others to assist you.

This is a common issue, it will be resolved.

When I try to load a template, I get an error: "Connecting to the library failed. Please try reloading the page and try again".

Elementor 2.9.8
Elementor Pro 2.9.3
WP 5.4
Local Install

Thank you

EDIT - Rolled back to 2.9.7 Elementor and working, my bad

Last edited:
When I try to load a template, I get an error: "Connecting to the library failed. Please try reloading the page and try again".

Elementor 2.9.8
Elementor Pro 2.9.3
WP 5.4
Local Install

Thank you

EDIT - Rolled back to 2.9.7 Elementor and working, my bad

Try this one : offline connected. fixed..

Working very well thanks to @NullMaster .

Hi It installed correctly but some of the pages are not working. Can somebody help?

Edit- It is working now, tried a few fixes and all is good!

Last edited:
Good Day,

I have submitted the Elementor Core update to resources, waiting for approval.
Elementor Pro 2.9.3 & Core 2.9.8

Sorry ladies and gentleman, for consistency purposes, the site is waiting for an update to Elementor from NullMaster.

Sorry ladies and gentleman, for consistency purposes, the site is waiting for an update to Elementor from NullMaster.
Already been shared at post #1,439

@Babak can you change the resource download to that one please bro.

After installing and editing the webpages using Elementor pro, Deleting it will be an issue? Will my webpages work properly

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock