• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.2

No permission to download
Maybe he won't update it until everyone in this thread stops whining and hassling, we do have other priorities besides spending our time nulling plugins you know. Also NOBODY has shared the non nulled plugin yet, just rudely demanded the new release. I have never understood why everyone has to have the latest versions immediately anyway, you all need to realise most of the time there are bugs in new releases.. Also the updates in this latest version of elementor are just for compatibility for future releases.. why do you need this so bad?? I guarantee it won't make a single difference or fix any issues on your site for ANYONE in this thread. Most likely just introduce new bugs as it is a compatibility release..

chrome_jQsOWsyHHA.png

Maybe he won't update it until everyone in this thread stops whining and hassling, we do have other priorities besides spending our time nulling plugins you know. Also NOBODY has shared the non nulled plugin yet, just rudely demanded the new release. I have never understood why everyone has to have the latest versions immediately anyway, you all need to realise most of the time there are bugs in new releases.. Also the updates in this latest version of elementor are just for compatibility for future releases.. why do you need this so bad?? I guarantee it won't make a single difference or fix any issues on your site for ANYONE in this thread. Most likely just introduce new bugs as it is a compatibility release..
actually my theme is having issue of safe mode in elementor and it is asking me to update the free plugin of the elementor but when i am updating it, the elementor editor not opening that's why i have asked for update.
i thought it may work after update with pro version.

Capture.PNG

Reactions: Valentina
actually my theme is having issue of safe mode in elementor and it is asking me to update the free plugin of the elementor but when i am updating it, the elementor editor not opening that's why i have asked for update.
i thought it may work after update with pro version.

Capture.PNG
Tried with a default theme same spinning wheel? I doubt the new version of pro will solve your issue, just revert your elementor to the previous version and wait for your theme to release an update that supports the new version of elementor before updating..

Reactions: EthicalPathan
Tried with a default theme same spinning wheel? I doubt the new version of pro will solve your issue, just revert your elementor to the previous version and wait for your theme to release an update that supports the new version of elementor before updating..
ok

I update my elementor pro nulled Once in a month and it works very well...i Don´t need this urgency...... why this? Great Job for bringing to us the nulled version developers!

Reactions: djronin and 1369

Attachments

• elementor-pro-3.3.0-beta1.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 5
I update my elementor pro nulled Once in a month and it works very well...i Don´t need this urgency...... why this? Great Job for bringing to us the nulled version developers!
Totally Agree.. i don't understand why some people can't just wait a couple days.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock