• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.1

No permission to download
Trying reupload now.

Theres nothing wrong with my plugin, if it doesn't work read through this entire 24 page discussion thread with countless other people who have had the same issue as you DUE TO USER ERROR and figure out where you have gone wrong

Last edited:
Physkx updated Elementor Pro - WordPress Page Builder with a new update entry:

Elementor Pro v2.6.1 Nulled + Templates

Download Elementor Free 2.6.6 Nulled + Elementor Pro 2.6.1 Nulled - WordPress Page Builder

Extract/Overwrite both elementor and elementor-pro folders

AUTO UPDATING ELEMENTOR FREE WILL BREAK TEMPLATE IMPORTING
YOU MUST MANUALLY UPLOAD NEW NULLED VERSION EACH TIME

2.6.1 - 2019-07-24
  • Fix: Query Control autocomplete not retrieving results...

Read the rest of this update entry...

NO, not if you want template import to work!!

I think this is my first message here and I would like to FIRST thank you @Physkx and everybody that make this nulled plugins. Thank you.

I can confirm that the plugin is working as expected, however the import template is not fully working. I can import blocks to my pages, BUT when I try to create a POPUP and importing a popup template I get a 404 error and it does not import.

Not sure if this is a know problem, a limitation on nulled version or if my installation is with some error.

Thank you guys!

I think this is my first message here and I would like to FIRST thank you @Physkx and everybody that make this nulled plugins. Thank you.

I can confirm that the plugin is working as expected, however the import template is not fully working. I can import blocks to my pages, BUT when I try to create a POPUP and importing a popup template I get a 404 error and it does not import.

Not sure if this is a know problem, a limitation on nulled version or if my installation is with some error.

Thank you guys!
Read through the last 10 or so pages in this discussion thread and you will find countless other people who have had the same issue as you due to user error/incorrect server config and follow through the troubleshooting steps until you solve it. If you want support BUY THE PLUGIN

Firstly thanks so much to @Physkx for the work they put in to this.

My problem is that I have installed this locally on my system using Mamp Pro on MacOS and the site uses a mapping of http://elementorpro which resolves to localhost in my hosts file.

When I go to install a pro template or block I get an error saying "cURL error 6: Could not resolve host: elementorpro"

I'm guessing I need to edit a file somewhere to make this work but not sure where to start looking...any ideas?

I'm guessing I need to edit a file somewhere to make this work but not sure where to start looking...any ideas?
I'm quite sure this is a cURL/localhost related problem rather than elementor.
Check if your firewall accepts connection from cURL.
Check your etc/hosts file is proper and comment out all the IPv6 related lines.
Check if your webserver listens on the IP/Domain and port where cURL tries to connect.
Any of them cause this error message.

Reactions: nevada and Medw1311
Firstly thanks so much to @Physkx for the work they put in to this.

My problem is that I have installed this locally on my system using Mamp Pro on MacOS and the site uses a mapping of http://elementorpro which resolves to localhost in my hosts file.

When I go to install a pro template or block I get an error saying "cURL error 6: Could not resolve host: elementorpro"

You need to use https don't know if mamp pro support local ssl certs or not

Thanks for your replies @dFMeieR & @Physkx, I've managed to figure it out.

Turns out it was an issue of case, the host was registered in Mamp as ElementorPro but cURL/elementor was looking for elementorpro.

I created an all lowercase named host and it works perfectly. SSL wasn't needed.

Thanks again!!

Physkx updated Elementor Pro - WordPress Page Builder with a new update entry:

Elementor Pro 2.6.2 Nulled + Templates

Download Elementor Free 2.6.7 Nulled + Elementor Pro 2.6.2 Nulled - WordPress Page Builder

Extract/Overwrite both elementor and elementor-pro folders

AUTO UPDATING ELEMENTOR FREE WILL BREAK TEMPLATE IMPORTING
YOU MUST MANUALLY UPLOAD NEW NULLED VERSION EACH TIME

#### 2.6.2 - 2019-07-30
  • Tweak: Better accessibility support in Search Form widget
  • Fix: UI glitched in Popup publish screen...

Read the rest of this update entry...

New member here. Just want to appreciate all the plugins you guys are offering. Elementor pro is the only reason I found you guys.

Reactions: Babak
Quick question. I use wordfence, will it detect the plug-in as "nulled" and stop it from working?

Quick question. I use wordfence, will it detect the plug-in as "nulled" and stop it from working?
Hi.
Unlikely. It could detect "nulled" code inside .php code AFTER plugin installation. But since you install already "nulled" plugin it perceive it as authentic.

Reactions: Bause
@Physkx do you have the new Digital Agency page templates for this?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock