• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.1

No permission to download
Hi,
@Babak , @Physkx , I am unable to null this version. I overwrote the prior elementor and elementor-pro folders, but to no avail. Now even after deactivating and deleting and starting afresh did not help. If you would guide, what went wrong...

Thanks in advance... 20608 .

the download link from mega.nz is unavaliable for me, returning error DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN, can you provide other links?

can someone explain how to import it? i tried using FTP and I can place the folder on the File Manager, but then an error pops up saying the plugin's folder does not exist
am I missing something here?

can someone explain how to import it? i tried using FTP and I can place the folder on the File Manager, but then an error pops up saying the plugin's folder does not exist
am I missing something here?

First unzip the downloaded zip file.
Upload both the folder (elementor & elementor-pro) file in 'wp-content/plugins'.
Activate those 2 plugin in the wordpress plugin dashboard..
Done.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: hrahman
Is it possible to insert stuff from Elementor Library with this?

Ofcourse.
1st Click on the folder icon.

2. Look for the Pages tab.

3. Click insert. Done.

Ugh I tried to insert a header block but I get 'Invalid ID License' error. Some stuffs from Library is working.

Physkx updated Elementor Pro - WordPress Page Builder with a new update entry:

Elementor Pro v2.7.1 Nulled + Templates

Download Elementor Free 2.7.3 Nulled + Elementor Pro 2.7.1 Nulled - WordPress Page Builder

Extract/Overwrite both elementor and elementor-pro folders

AUTO UPDATING ELEMENTOR FREE WILL BREAK TEMPLATE IMPORTING
YOU MUST MANUALLY UPLOAD NEW NULLED VERSION EACH TIME

#### 2.7.1 - 2019-09-26
  • Fix: Background Overlay layer is over the slide content in Slides widget...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I am building my site on localhost, after I updated elemento pro to 2.7.3, I noticed I can't add a button while building page.

attached is the screenshot of what I get, any time I try to use the button element

Brothers/ Sisters,
Please help. I downloaded the file, extract it and uploaded 2 plugins 'Elementor' & 'Elimentor Pro' to my local server wordpress installation - \wp-content\plugins - but I got error (ScreenShot attached). What did I miss?! Please help me out.

Please note, I have uploaded both plugins manually.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    91.1 KB · Views: 23

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aaqib12
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock