• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Enlazatom - Plugin de enlazado interno en 1 clic.

Enlazatom - Plugin de enlazado interno en 1 clic. v1.0.1

No permission to download

ChoPi

Nov 28, 2020
LegendPicho submitted a new resource:

Enlazatom - Download Enlazatom free

INTERNAL LINKS IN ONE CLICK
Boost your SEO by improving link juice distribution
Improve the indexing of your content
Increase your page views
Discover how Enlazatom can help you
Save time. Boost your SEO. Improve your indexing.

Quick Install
Save time by setting up Enlazatom in literally two minutes

More positioning
Automate internal link building and improve link juice distribution

better indexing
Make sure all your content receives links and improve indexing

More page views
Increase...

Read more about this resource...

Really nice plugin, BUT!!!! If you have a large site, such as a news site, the site crashes or may not for shared hosting. I tested on my three sites, each with around 5000+ news, and all three crashed, possibly due to a php process overloading the server.

It's a shame because I really do like the plugin...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock