• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Envato Elements Account Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Day Members and Staff of Babiato

I am giving away one account token for Envato Elements. Requirements, must be a Well-Known Member. Trust is important because this token can not be shared. I promise you, if you share this token with anyone else, the account will be blocked and money wasted.

First Well-Known Member or Staff to respond wins the Envato Elements Account. I will send Private Message ASAP to the winner with token. Will require user to verify it works.

Good Luck to All!

Good Day Members and Staff of Babiato

I am giving away one account token for Envato Elements. Requirements, must be a Well-Known Member. Trust is important because this token can not be shared. I promise you, if you share this token with anyone else, the account will be blocked and money wasted.

First Well-Known Member or Staff to respond wins the Envato Elements Account. I will send Private Message ASAP to the winner with token. Will require user to verify it works.

Good Luck to All!

how does it work, am i interested adderall?

The Event is open once again. First person to reply to this post who meets requirements wins Envato Elements Token for Envate Plug-in and 10 additional elements of their choice. Read reviews for what other winners have said. Good luck!

The Event is open once again. First person to reply to this post who meets requirements wins Envato Elements Token for Envate Plug-in and 10 additional elements of their choice. Read reviews for what other winners have said. Good luck!
me 🙏, i need one thank you

Please I know I might not meet the rule, but I need one. I am struggling to built my site as a startup, it will go a long way to help me. Thanks

wow lovely. Congratulations to the winners and thanks to the freebies from the giver. This is what makes Babiato different from others.

Please can you give me this account i need it for my work as free-lancer i hope you can help me and thanks for advance

Praise you to get one, please.
Hope i get your favor to get one.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock