• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Envato Elements Account Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I get the account. I will help the community with their request on babiato on request forum and also use it for myself.

Thanking you in advance.

Good Day Members and Staff of Babiato

I am giving away one account token for Envato Elements. Requirements, must be a Well-Known Member. Trust is important because this token can not be shared. I promise you, if you share this token with anyone else, the account will be blocked and money wasted.

First Well-Known Member or Staff to respond wins the Envato Elements Account. I will send Private Message ASAP to the winner with token. Will require user to verify it works.

Good Luck to All!

Great work you are doing bro.

Reactions: saliant
Good Day Members and Staff of Babiato

I am giving away one account token for Envato Elements. Requirements, must be a Well-Known Member. Trust is important because this token can not be shared. I promise you, if you share this token with anyone else, the account will be blocked and money wasted.

First Well-Known Member or Staff to respond wins the Envato Elements Account. I will send Private Message ASAP to the winner with token. Will require user to verify it works.

Good Luck to All!
hi bro..
I want it too..
im waiting for account

I never ever any chance when someone make raffle even my winning rate could be 50% :)

I would love to have that luck, I'm a developer and I'm struggling to find good elements.

Attachments

• 1589748393085.png
    1589748393085.png
    312 bytes · Views: 5
Hi @adderall ,
I was the first one who win this giveaway. My token is not working. I have replied in the same private conversation but still no response from your side.

Please reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock